Return labels RMA

Hi,

Now that the RMA team has a huge backlog, I hope that forum could answer. I have a RMA ticket, and I have received return labels. But.. I have the CSL elite F1 PS4 package, all in one package, on my RMA I first got 2 seperate return labels, those the post office said I could not use. Then I got a third return label with wrong weight, and that was to rejected by the post office. I have told the RMA team what I have ordered, and now silence from RMA team. What gives??

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Kim,

I can see your messages on the system. The team will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Kim DøngartKim Døngart Member
    edited November 2019

Wow, just wow.. I got return labels alright. 2

on each the right weight, and got asked to put both on same package. Hahaha.. Ok, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm going to send it back with 2 return labels on one package. And then I hope they either fix the base and wheel, or send me something new.

Wow, just... Wow...

@Dominic Brennan

• So, i sent my CSL Elite F1 bundle back to be fixed (RMA) some days ago, and i see in the comments that there's a long response time, and no means to follow your RMA status. So i shouldn't expect anything until 2020 ?

Case: RMA19/282 F