Ordering from Fanatec US (Is ENDOR a FRAUD)

I want to order a wheel and pedal set but i see all these bad problems with ENDOR can someone let me know if they are legit or just a fraud like everyone is saying?? Please help!!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

The official Fanatec site is legitimate and secure to make your purchase. There is no need to worry about any sort of Fraud.

• fanatec is legit ,the products are eh at times with different products and there customer approach is very Austrian and only Austrian thru Google translate.

Drink the Koolaid brother, its a hell of a ride!

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019

this is an employee response and is how you can tell an employee vs a real person!

Whether or not fanatec is above board is up for debate my friend. just having vat#, website and a multi-item virtual cart doesn't make you a titan of industry. Its how you treat your customers that sets up success!

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Sorry Aaron I am not an employee, just a very long time customer of Fanatec. So I am speaking from experience and not a scripted response. Yes I have had the odd challenge with deliveries or defective products however they were always handled as best as Fanatec could in the fastest turnaround. I am a real person 😉

p.s I do moderate on the forum but that does not make me an employee.

• Thanks all for the help. Yes i was hoping i would get this advice but been seeing a bunch of stuff on Endor people out here in beverly hills are burning people. Im from LA area so i kinda figured it would be true since people are shaddy ASF out here and its the holiday season too. Thx yall im just getting started in the world of SIM RACING so just wanted to make sure i wasnt gonna get ripped-off off the back. Thanks again

• saying this as respectfully as i can. being a real person aside, being a moderator is basically an employee.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Endor AG is the parent company of Fanatec. Further information is available in the 'About Us' section of the website (found at the bottom of the front page). Other details such as shipping and warranty details can also be found here. There is also a Sales FAQ section.

• Thx for the info but if you look at the reviews for your Endor partner in Beverly Hills California where I’m at they have a bunch of bad reviews like taking customers money and not getting any product back. Thx for the info

• Thx all again for the help. Placed an order about 4hrs a go and it already shows that it’s being shipped. Thx again!!