Nubie setting up

Hi there all. Just about to order my CSL Elite peddles, Clubsport steering wheel Formua V2 and a CSL Elite Wheel base. Are there any nightmares in setting these things up on my PC??? At the moment I have a Logitech G27 wheel with peddles and base. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jurgen,

Please read the Quick Guides and Manuals available in the Downloads section of the product pages corresponding to the products that you purchased. You will also need to download a Fanatec driver package to install on your PC before connecting the hardware. As the Formula V2 is the most recent product, it makes sense to download the driver package from this page, but you can also try one of the beta drivers available on the forum (v346 is commonly recommended). The Fanatec driver contains all relevant firmwares for every compatible product in a single package, so you only need to download one of these, picking 32-bit or 64-bit depending on which version of Windows you are using.

After the driver is installed, and you connect the hardware, you should be prompted to update the firmware, then it is just a case of following the in-screen instructions.

You will need to recalibrate the steering centre after a wheel base firmware update, this is also explained in the manual.

• Hi Domonic. Thank you very much. I can't wait to use this system in my racing games.

• Got the base and the peddles but no wheel till tomorrow. Can I download the firmware and flash/install without the wheel on the system????