Black Friday 2019 UPDATE2 A big THANK YOU
It’s that time of year again, and we have some great new offers and new product reveals for Black Friday!
The Black Friday Deals will be available from November 29th at 09:00 CET until Cyber Monday (December 2nd), exclusively through our webshop.
CSL Elite Pro Kit - Officially Licensed for PS4™ at 699.95 € (Europe only)
- This offer is only valid in EU and is strictly limited!
- Race-ready Fanatec package for PS4™ and PS4™ Pro combines the CSL Elite Racing Wheel for PS4 and the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- Wheel base provides realistic force feedback thanks to Fanatec ClubSport technology
- Fully metal, adjustable CSL Elite pedals
- CSL Elite Loadcell Kit included! Load cell technology greatly improves brake feeling and consistency.
ClubSport Pedals V3 + Brake Performance Kit at 299,95 €/$, 37,900.00¥, AU $499.90
Buy the legendary ClubSport Pedals V3 with the Brake Performance Kit for less than the normal price of the pedals alone!
- High performance pedals with Hall sensors on throttle and clutch pedals for precision and durability
- Pressure sensitive load cell brake system with custom-made 90 kg sensor and tool-free stiffness and travel adjustment
- 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape pedal plates included, with adjustable extensions
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the Tuning Menu while driving
- Vibration motors on throttle and brake pedals to simulate TC, ABS, and other effects
- Exchangeable throttle springs. Two springs with different strengths are included.
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake with adjustable damping resistance.
- Full multi-platform compatibility
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Brake Performance Kit stiffens and shortens throw to behave more like a race car pedal, greatly improving on-the-limit threshold brake feel.
ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 Limited Edition 2019 for 259,95€, US $199,95, 28,900.00¥, AU $349,90
- The ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 Limited Edition 2019 comes in a unique colour scheme, featuring a matte grey body, anodised red lever, and matte carbon gear knobs.
- Shares the same high-performance specification as the standard ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5: Full metal construction, seven gear H-pattern mode, reverse gear with realistic inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts, realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback, instant switching sequential and H-pattern mode.
- Carbon Fiber gear knobs, compatible to popular automotive standards (value ca. 80 €/USD)
- Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
- Multiple mounting options on all four sides and bottom
Introducing five new Wheel Rims!
ClubSport Wheel Rim NASCAR at 149,95 €/$, 20,000.00¥, AU $259,90
Drivers, start your engines! Grab the officially licensed NASCAR wheel rim for the most realistic oval racing experience!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Genuine Alcantara© grip
- Genuine Alcantara© hub cover with embroidered NASCAR logo
ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90
The Classic wheel rim returns in a new colour!
- Perfect for vintage road cars and historic racing cars. The thin, large diameter rim creates an authentic feeling of driving a classic car.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Polished, anodised silver finish
- Black ‘F’ signet in centre of silver metal hub cover
ClubSport Wheel Rim R330 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90
Multi-purpose, fully round wheel with ergonomic grips. The smooth leather is durable and comfortable, and features stunning blue and orange accents.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 33 cm
- Genuine smooth leather
- Neon blue centre stripe
- Neon orange stitching
- Fanatec ‘F’ signet embossed in centre of black metal hub cover
ClubSport Wheel Rim Flat 2 for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90
The compact size and light weight makes this wheel perfect for open-wheel racing and any race car requiring fast steering inputs. The evocative polished silver and red colour scheme is a nod to classic Formula cars.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 27.5 cm
- Polished, anodised silver finish
- Red synthetic suede
ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara® for 129,95 €/$, 14,900.00¥, AU $199.90
A variation on the popular ClubSport Wheel Rim GT, using genuine Alcantara®. The striking lime green accents add a splash of colour to any simulator setup.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 33 cm diameter
- Genuine Alcantara® grip
- Genuine leather lime green centre stripe
- Lime green cross stitching
Of course, the five wheel rims will also be available as ClubSport Steering Wheels. The site will be updated with the newly announced hardware very soon.
What is your favourite offer?
Our Black Friday 2019 deals and new products are now online. Don’t delay, the reduced prices will only last until Cyber Monday, at 9:00 CET or until we run out of stock.
Thank you for the most succesful Black Friday in the history of Fanatec!
We had incoming orders every 2 seconds during peak time and we sold 26 times as much as on a average day in November. The new products were received very well and the remaining limited edition shifters will not last for long.
Thanks to all new and existing customers for your trust in us and I wish you a lot of fun with your new products.
Feel free to post pictures 😃
Dissapointing, seriously considering Thrustmaster now.
Some good deals here, but where's the love for the xbox users?
Wow so disappointing considering the great deals in the past; other than v3 offer those really can't be called deals. I was hoping for a "whole" steering wheel not just a bunch of rims but nevertheless my money will stay in my pocket.
Yep, kinda disappointing. The CSL Elite + LC cost 729 euros, now they're discounted for 699... 4% discount, like wtf?
Was hoping to buy something... Maybe next year.
Personally I prefer normal look of the shifter, so can I have that with a discount? Also some love for the rally drivers would be nice, was looking forward to get handbrake and shifter bundled up or something.
I forgot to mention that in case you do not like any of our products can you tell us what product at what price would be of interest for you?
Would love to see the
In the black friday sale
Please mention the product and the price you like to see. Thanks.
Would love to see in Black Friday sale the
Yeah, disappointing indeed. You would expect at least a better variety. 5 out of 8 Deals only rims for universal hub. I imagined there would be something for each stage: podium, clubsport, csl... Don't get me wrong I don't expect you to do black friday deals at all, but if you do, just make them worth it like the last ones.
Personally I've been hoping for months to get a deal on the csl elite ps4 formula 1 package again for 600€ straight like last year. If I knew better I could have bought it back then.
Vielleicht überarbeitet ihr die Angebote ja nochmal, fänd ich cool.
Bundle these https://fanatec.com/eu-en/shifters-others/clubsport-shifter-sq-v-1.5 https://fanatec.com/eu-en/shifters-others/clubsport-handbrake-v1.5 for 300€
Hi Thomas! A greater reduction in price(at least 15-20%) for the csl elite pro kit would be awesome!;) Or a better idea would be to offer free shiping for all orders, or at least some of them.
First of all many thanks for all those offers.
Just like last year I was hoping for a Handbrake + Clubsport Shifter bundle for let's say around 299€.
Just my thoughts.
Anyway, many thanks again.
Ups, obviously Simo had the exact same idea.
I was hoping for a Podium Racing Wheel F1 for 1349 €! Would have been great together with the 299€ ClubSport Pedals deal.
Bitte kontaktieren, falls sich das machen lässt! ;) Schöne Grüße aus Österreich!
4% on CSL Elite (29.90 €), it's amazing, it's too much. Thank you very much M. Jackermeier. Wahoo, i'm very happy.
It's not question of concurrency but respect. It's if you were throwing change in the face of your consumers.
Remember that CSL buyers today are the ones who will buy DD2 later. Schuss.
I have already ordered the new Porsche wheel and would like to see the rim R330 (assuming it fits the endurance module) as an option to add to the order without extra delivery charges. i.e. free delivery
R330 unfortunately is not compatible with the new Button Module Endurance.
"What's your favorite offer?" Well......
This is a pretty disappointing announcement. There is one "deal" that includes a wheel base, but only for EU. And that deal really isn't much of a deal at all. A few percent off. There are 5 "deals" on steering wheels, but those are hardly relevant unless you already own the ClubSport/XboxOne Hub. The "deal" on the shifter is laughable, as it's just a recolored version in matte and red with a carbon knob that is selling for $60 more than the existing version. The only offer that could really be called a deal in this Black Friday 2019 announcement is the discount on the V3 pedals, which basically takes them back to their original price of $299 and throws in a couple of bucks worth of hard rubber. But, considering current retail pricing, the offering on the pedals is the only one of the 8 "deals" that even kind of lives up to what most of the general public/consumers would consider a Black Friday Deal. This is basically a new or limited edition product announcement, not a deal of any real importance. So, to answer your question, my favorite offer is the V3 pedals, because it's the only offer than could be considered a deal.
I can't help but think that the folks who cooked these Black Friday deals up are missing the point of Black Friday deals. There were so many missed opportunities to get people into the Fanatec ecosystem. You could have done anything, but this is what you chose. Not a single wheel base discounted. Not a single combo/bundle for the non EU market. Basically only one discount on a currently existing product, the V3 pedals. Every other offer is either locale dependent, a churched up "limited" colorway, or dependent on one already owning Fanatec equipment. These "deals" don't encourage me to upgrade my current Fanatec equipment nor do they make me want to expand my current equipment. It just seems to me you are doing this backwards....offer deals on the equipment that gets people in the Fanatec ecosystem and then they hopefully buy the extra wheels, limited color add-ons and whatnot. I'm not genius, but it just feels like Fanatec really dropped the ball with this one. Like I said earlier, you could have done ANYTHING, but you chose these "deals". You know what would have exploded people's heads? 5-10% off of everything plus free shipping. You know what would have been another good idea? 5% off any one item, 10% off any two items, 15% off any three or more items. I thought the whole idea behind sales, especially Black Friday/pre-holiday sales was to get people to spend way more than they thought they wanted to because they can't pass up incredible prices/deals. For a company such a Fanatec, that to the best of my knowledge only puts anything on sale once a year, to apparently screw up so badly in their attempt to make some "deals" is more than disappointing. Some folks wait months or longer for a sale. Save their money. Plan and speculate what gear they might be able to get. Dream about the deals they'd like to see. And then get punched in the gut once the "deals" are announced. Most of all, I'm just shocked at Fanatec's lack of vision to get people into their ecosystem. It's fantastic equipment. I have a complete Fanatec rig at home and another at the shop. But the awful offerings this year aren't going to get me to upgrade my older set up and they sure aren't going to get any of my friends to jump over to Fanatec from their current setups.
Apologies for the long post, but I feel like I put more thought and effort into it than Fanatec did into this years sale.
I was hoping the clubsport v3 inverted pedal bundle with brake performance kit for around $480. The regular v3 is on sale, why can't the inverted be on sale as well. Thanks.
Fanatec V3 + Brake performance kit + Damper for E329,95
This combo for around 450-499 would be nice!
I would love to have the Clubsport Formula V2 with the advanced paddle module for around 450-500€.
I think many many people were hoping for a discount in the Formula V2.
Another idea: a discount in accesories like the Load Cell (around 100€) or the paddles themselves (150€) would be great.
Free shipings for Black Friday would also be a nice one ;)
Will be great to see:
-the clubsport steering wheel formula v2 with the podium advanced paddle Module, 450 Euro
-10% discount on the dd2
Those above are totally not the ones I hoping for...
Question: Will the sale price for the ClubSport Pedals V3 be reflected in the Bundle "Forza Motorsport Wheel Bundle for XBox"?
dass wäre ein/mein Traum ;)
It's a good idea, I support it!
Or with the PS wheel and base.
It would be the real Black Friday.
I am grateful that you guys are proposing any Black Friday deals at all, but why 5 rims that are only for customers who already bought the universal rim? I would really like to know what was the rationale behind that decision? Wouldn't it be better to offer deals on wheel bases in order to attract new customers or at least products that can be enjoyed by more people than basic wheel rims.
As for your question, like others mentioned, I would love to see a deal on this combo :
For about 450€, 20% seem about what I'd expect for a once a year Black Friday deal.