Porsche GT3 r pre order

i preorder suède rim and my order says leather

Is this issue

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Please contact the sales team.

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019

yeah, do what he said. yeah right and wait bloody weeks as im still waiting .

however, im thinking if your order has this for the rim part # we are good.

UH_R911-S

,the part number ends in S, i can only assume this means suede and i feel good telling myself this.

Maybe there is someone who ordered a leather edition and that person can share the part number of their leather rim , just the rim #

there's an old saying, its called play the tape all the way thru in your head, because mistakes post production can cost more than a pre-production mistake.

• edited November 2019

UH_R911-S means Smooth Leather, what you want is UH_R911 without any additional extra letters.

• ok, then what I want is the sales team to correct my order based on the inquiry email they have yet to respond to a week out from being ordered , realized something was up and i contacted them.

that would be great, thanks

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited November 2019

in fact maybe you guys can get it together, because i selected Suede, because that was the one i wanted and wouldn't of made this mistake.

however, i can see fanatec in a rush ,only adding one part number to the system in a "beta" form and forget to change it.

its unfortunate that mistakes on your end keep taking up my time to fix.

WTF is wrong with me and why do i keep giving u my money?

THATS NOT SARCASM, THATS ME FURIOUS THAT YOU CANT EVEN TAKE OUR MONEY RIGHT THESE DAYS?