probleme d'instalation csl elite

bonjours a tous jai un probleme avec l'instalation de mon csl elite tout est brancher les pilote sont bien installer et il a ete mis a jours mais impossible de lassigner ou de le detecter quand je suis brancher par le petit boitier mais je le detect en mode ps4 et du coup impossible dacceder au reglage pedalier de plus impossible de lassignee dans par exemple assetto corsa merci de votre aide sa fait des heures que je cherche une solution

Comments

• Personne ne te répondra:

-le forum est anglophone

-je suis français et ton message est incompréhensible

Lis le manuel, ça devrait t'aider.

• As stated, these forums are English language only. Use an online translator if needed.

"hello all I have a problem with the installation of my elite all is plug the drivers are well installed and it has been updated but impossible to assign or detect it when I am connected by the small box but I detect it in ps4 mode and suddenly impossible to access the adjustment pedalier more impossible to be assigned in for example assetto corsa thank you for your help it's been hours that I'm looking for a solution"

Please use proper punctuation to communicate the problem better. Also describe step by step what you're doing and what you're seeing, starting with the Fanatec Wheel Properties window (Fanatec driver).

When connected to PC, the wheel base should only be in PC mode. Make sure you have restarted your PC after installing the Fanatec driver.