WARRANTY DD2

Hello

I bought a DD2 and a BMW steering wheel in July 2019.

But I did not receive an invoice by email

Except I just saw that it takes to operate the 5 year ganranti and activate it.

I thought it was downloadable on my fanatec account but apparently not.

I have sent them two messages since yesterday but no news from them.

How to please

Comments

• I'm sorry about you. You just lost five years of warranty.

Especially if you have a serious problem with your DD2 or your GT2.

Without the bill no support.

If they have not answered such a simple question you even make the deduction. Especially after buying $2,000

• Of course he has not lost his warranty, don't be alarmist. Tribet.

If it was bought through the Fanatec webshop then they have a record of the purchase and the warranty is fine. Politano check your SPAM folder, it might be there. Otherwise just be patient, as you said it's only been a day since you emailed, just wait, they will respond.

The webshop record is all you need, Fanatic will not ask to see the receipt if a warranty claim is made, because they already have the customer and purchase information.

• They do sometimes take awhile to respond, so I would give it a few days. Make sure to check your SPAM/Junk folder as Ben mentioned.

I'm sure they will get it worked out with you. Don't listen to Tribet...

• Hello

Thank you for your feedback

I still haven't heard from them.

there are fed up, it's really not serious.

• Whatever they say, I was right.

Fanatec knows how to sell but for the rest there is no one left.

I don't think they'll answer you. You don't inerres them anymore since you've already bought.

To believe that Fanatec's after-sale service does not exist....

Good luck and make a prayer not to have problems with your material.

• If you have bought direct from fanatec shop, in your account on their webpage under my products you should have the serial number and warranty expiration date. Some people also have this automatically entered.

Also you can prove the purchase under the order history tab if I remember correctly.

• Tribet, why don't you first learn how to write a proper English sentence so people can understand you and not looking like you try to misinform other users?