Can’t order from USA. VAT included. Displaying 2 different prices in shopping cart.

Look in the upper right corner. Price is 1075.50

When I selected the items it says VAT included. In my shopping cart it says “Total amount without VAT,” but VAT IS included.

is it possible to get this situation resolved?

Comments

• Here is the picture of my shopping cart and it says VAT included.

• I'm not sure what you mean, the items cost $1279.85 added up, and that's the cost in the basket?

$359.95

$369.95

$549.95

Totals $1279.85

• Look at the same total in the very first picture. It says 1075.50 for those same items, and it says VAT included. If those are the actual prices, then why do they say VAT included, and why is there a different total?

if those are the actual prices then someone from Fanatec should just say something. I don’t know about you but when I see 2 different prices, and I’ve never done business with you before, I have questions.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Maxx,

Yes this is unfortunately challenging bug to eliminate, but we are aware of the issue and it will be resolved. Basically, the top right value you're seeing there is essentially meaningless and should be ignored. The 'incl. VAT' text in the cart view should be ignored too - this is also incorrect and connected to the same bug. The final checkout prices are correct and without VAT.

We apologise for the confusion!

Best regards,

Dom

(Community Manager)

• Thank you for the reply.

This was all the information I needed. I just think this should be able to be addressed a lot quicker than it was. I’ve been ready to purchase for over 4 days now, and all I needed was the response you gave.

I’m heading out on vacation for the next month, so I will place my order when I return.

• Dom,

I too was working thru the process of buying $1200 of items thru the website. USA to USA

I entered my credit card information and completed the process.

my CC was declined due to purchase protection. I found the $14xx attempted purchase on my CC (that included the VAT amount).

I've submitted a ticket to sales. Please address.

thanks