centrado volante

Buenas tardes,

Llevo bastante tiempo con unos pedales v3 y recientemente he comprado una base csw y un volante bmw gt2 y el problema que tengo es que el volante se queda girado 61 grados a la derecha y no tengo forma o no se como corregir para dejarla centrada.

La he calibrado como dice el tutorial y me bajado las driver de pagina fanatec Europa.

Si me podeis ayudar?? gracias de antemano

Comments

• Hello.

Please post your question in English according to the forum rules so everyone can understand your question.

• Good afternoon,

I have been with v3 pedals for quite some time and recently I have bought a csw base and a bmw gt2 steering wheel and the problem I have is that the steering wheel is turned 61 degrees to the right and I have no way or I don't know how to correct it to leave it centered.

I have calibrated it as the tutorial says and I downloaded the fanatec Europa page drivers.

If you can help me? Thanks in advance

• edited February 2020

Have you calibrated the wheel center by

• opening the Fanatec Wheel Properties window
    • centering the wheel
    • enabling the tuning menu on the BMW rim and then pressing the two thumbsticks simultaneously
    • verifying that the wheel angle is now zero in the Fanatec Wheel Properties window? This last step is important, because pressing both thumbsticks simultaneously is a bit tricky and it may happen that it doesn't work at the first try.

• Hola

Tengo el volante de bmw y la base csw de los viejos, y cuando estoy jugando cada vez que el volante está más y más girado a la izquierda.

Lo reenfocé y en las dos vueltas continúa denuevo desenfocado.

alguien puede ayudarme?

• Please post in English only, according to the forum rules

• Hola

Tengo el volante bmw y la vieja base csw, y cuando estoy jugando cada vez que el volante está más y más girado a la izquierda.

Lo volví a enfocar y en ambas vueltas continúa de nuevo fuera de foco.

puede alguien

• sorry, the automatic translator changes it for me

• i

I have the bmw steering wheel and the old csw base, and when I am playing every time the steering wheel is more and more turned to the left.

I focused it again and on both laps it continues again out of focus.

Can someone