Blinking LED on CSL Elite P1 Wheel attached to DD1

Hi,

I just bought CSL Elite P1 wheel to use with my DD1. However the light on the wheel is flickering and the input from the buttons are not always registred. Feels like it's loosing connection over and over.

Driver: 356

Running wheel base firmware: 670

Wheel base motor firmware: 38

Have tried, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, iRacing. Same behavior all the time, even when game is off.

Video showing the issue:

https://youtu.be/RHTsaKMoZIU

Comments

• Mine does the same thing so I just stopped using it for now. I'm sure they will get it sorted out.

Keith.

• No. Unlike some people, I have not had any problems with Driver 356 with the F1 rim, so I'm sticking with it. I would rather stick with one driver that works than to chase my tail "trying" to find problems. I'll probably end up getting the Porsche rim anyway since the P1 can't handle the torque of the DD1.

Keith.

• Same happens to me and it's really annoying since it won't stop even if the respective sim is closed.

Driver: 352

Running wheel base firmware: 669

I noticed also a persistent misshifting, up and down, which is pretty strange since the wheel is new.

• Reporting one more CSL Elite P1 with the same issue, LED blinking, skip shifting up/down sometimes.

Connected to dd1

Driver: 352

Running wheel base firmware: 669

ClubSport F1 and McLaren GT3 wheels are ok.

Is there any solution already?

• Issues persist even after drivers update:

Driver: 356

Running wheel base firmware: 670

Skipping shifts is really annoying and makes paddles barely usable in this state.

Everything ok with the Formula V2 rim (it's The Podium Racing Wheel F1 Ps4) so, as said by Keith, I won't look for trouble trying older drivers.

Any suggestions?

• Mine did this. Solved by making sure wheel was pushed on with a lot of force and restarted the DD1. Also opened wheel properties and did the tests on it.