PC - CSL elite 1.1 - red blinking light.

I have an issue, thats is looking like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkUpkG-2R88

Its not the PS4 version, its the PC/xbox

Heres what is happening:

1. Press on button

2. wheel turn right untill full lock

3. wheel turn left untill full lock

4. triple yellow led

5. red blinking light

I've use the wheel about 25 hours, maximum.

I tried, reinstalling the driver, reboot few times, remove steering wheel.

All connection are connected properly... It worked 2 days ago.

I ran into this issue a few times, but I would just close the wheels and re-open it and it would work.

But now, I can't figure out what to do.

I'm canadian, so I would prefer not to deal with sending the wheelbase back... Might have to...

Thanks for any possible help :)

Comments

• From my experience, it sounds most like a bad codewheel sensor although I don't know what the triple yellow light means. Contact Fanatec Support with this info, they'll likely know what's wrong. Replacing the sensor is something that is not difficult to do yourself.

• I'm having the same issue.. the wheel is only a few weeks old. I probably haven't logged more than like 10 hours on it.

I'm also Canadian and dread the idea of having to send it back...

• I changed the power cord that plugs into the black power brick to a heavier cord and mines powered right up normal no red blinking light anymore.

• I just had the same thing happen. I have reached out to support, anyone know how long this takes to get resolved?

• edited June 2020

Same issue. Any updates to this thread involving resolution to the issue or Support's feedback would be appreciated by more than just myself, I assume. thanks. I'll begin contacting support now...

Also, my firmware updater (v 336_beta) is not recognizing the wheel at this point.

Also, my base is the PS4 version but that may not matter?

• I received a response back from support on June 17th and they suggested cleaning the code wheel sensor with compressed air. Following the instructions they provided did not resolve the issue so I'm sending them videos of the issue and they state they may ask the wheel to be sent in for repair or replacement after they see the videos.

• I ended up sending the wheel base in for repair and paid a total of $62 including shipping to have the issue fixed. I'm not sure what they did. The wheelbase was away a total of two weeks in my case.