CSL Elite GT3 McLaren rim Firmware update Feb 2020

So I recently bought the wheel second hand from a guy on Facebook. He says he only used it for one hour total and that he couldn't get it to work on Ps4.

I'm currently waiting for it in the mail.

My question is, how do I update the wheel at all and get it to work with my CSL Elite Wheelbase+ if Fanatec has taken the Wheel off the download section?

How will I update?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Just download the driver from the Wheel Base Download Page or have a look at the Beta driver section here in the forums for the most recent driver 356.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Christopher, there is a webshop bug that prevents the original McLaren product page from being listed correctly as a discontinued product. However we have restored the 'with QRA' version so you should find that now in the discontinued products drop-down menu.

However as Maurice says, you can simply use a more recent driver package from a newer product page or one of the beta drivers.

Our driver package always contains firmwares for all products. You only need to download one version.

• Will there be another Mclaren style and size wheel available for purchase soon or has this product ended completely?