[RESOLVED] 911 Turbo S, cannot open properties page.

Hello, i cannot open the properties page with this wheel. Maybe there is a newer driver i dont know about or something? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Which firmware/driver package are you currently running? The last supported driver I believe was .261 as that wheel has been discontinued.

• Currently, i have the PWTS 756 firmware and .205 64-bit driver from this page: https://fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-wheels-wheel-bases/racing-wheels/porsche-911-turbo-s-wheel#downloads. I am running W10 64-bit.

• I tried the 261 driver, and I can open the control panel now. The 261 driver also fixed the connectivity issues I had with the wheel where I would have to reset the wheel like 10 times to make it work.

The fact that this wheel has no hardware issues yet despite being 12 years old really speaks volumes for the quality of this wheel. I recently opened it up to inspect the belts and cooling. The rubber on the belts are still in great condition, the only wear is that the lettering on the belts have faded somewhat. And the FFB is still better on this then my friends brand new G29. This wheel has served me well, and hopefully for many more to come 🙂