My DD1 restart my computer

Hello, 

I bought my DD1 Podium a few days ago and it keeps restarting my computer after 3 minutes or 5 minutes each time.

When the DD1 is off I have no problem with my PC.

I tried to change cable and computer, nothing to do the problem persists.

I have contacted the after-sales service and I await their response. 

I do not know what to do !!! Can you help me ?

Cordially.

Comments

• What driver are you running?

• Hello,

I installed the latest driver the 352 beta.

• Did you try using a different USB port on your PC?

How does it restart your PC? Is it a spontaneous reboot? What does the Windows error log say?

• Hello,

Yes I have tried several USB cables, 3 computers and nothing to do. the problem persists. 

The computer suddenly reboots and sometimes shuts down completely. 

Tor Windows errors, I don't know how to see them.

• I'm having the same problem! I'm going to try waiting a few minutes more after booting the PC, as Windows 10 will just shut down and in some cases after turning on my DD1.

There is no Windows error, it just shuts down and in most cases reboots itself.

• Hello,

I am sad to know that you have the same problem as me on the non-functioning of your DD1.

I sent my Fanatec Podium DD1 to the after-sales service. 

I will keep you informed of the progress of the distribution with the Fanatec after-sales service.

• Good morning all,

Following my problem with Fanatec DD1 which shuts down or restarts my computer, I sent my DDI for repair.

The after-sales service just answered me and he did not find any problem on the DD1.

I do not understand anything anymore ! Before I had the CSL Elite and I had no problem with the same computer and peripherals.

The after-sales service tells me that maybe it comes from the "SIM PEDALS SPRINT" crankset. I am sure that this cannot come from the pedals, because I can leave it plugged in for hours the computer does not shut down and does not restart alone.

I do not understand !!!

Have you ever had this problem or can you help me?

Cordially.

• Just started having this problem did you ever fix it