Support ticket confirmation, is there any?

Yesterday I created a quite lengthy support ticket describing my problems with my Clubsport V3 pedals.

Now I notice that I did not get any confirmation email that the ticket has actually been created.

Looking on the website it seems nowhere is there a menu where you can see your "Open Support Tickets" (or any support tickets for that matter).

How do I know that my support ticket has successfully been received by Fanatec?

Comments

• Good question, I would like to know too, since I'm in the same situation.

Requested support through the website and got nothing at all in return, no confirmation nothing.

• Same confusion here. I have either opened nearly 10 or 0. I would love to know. I definitely haven't received a response. Perhaps a support email address would be helpful.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi guys, you should see this screen after you hit the button:

I agree that it would be useful to receive an email as well, and I have made this request to the website team.

Yes I can see your case on the system.

I can see your case on the system too.

I've been in contact privately to address this case.

• Thanks for picking this up Dominic.

The notification when you send the ticket is easily overlooked I think so a little email confimation would be a nice addition I think.

I am in contact wtih support to the ticket was created :)

• Awesome. Was just looking for the same thing, haha. I just need to be patient now.

• Jul WalJul Wal Member
    edited March 2020

Didn't want to open a new thread, so i ask this here:

I received RMA confirmation email for my "CSL Elite Wheelbase +", but in the email it says:

"We kindly ask you to send us the defective product (CSL Elite Racing Wheel) for repair in accordance with the instructions listed below:"

I was told to send my wheel rim as well, although the RMA is for the wheelbase only... In the email before it said: "CSL Elite Wheel Base +"...Was the RMA accidentally opened for a "bundled CSL Elite PS4"?

I would like to know is it ok to send the unit using this return label, but without the wheel rim - Or should i wait for new RMA/Return label?

Thanks.

-------

What comes to opening a new support ticket: for me it doesn't work first try... I copy the text, refresh the site, open new ticket, paste and send - Only after that the confirmation message pops up.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jul, I understand from the support team that your base is already with us, so I believe your question has been answered.

• Jul WalJul Wal Member
    edited March 2020

Actually no, only yesterday i posted the package using the return label i received week earlier... I can send a photo of the post receipt via PM, if that's necessary.

Could you double check that the RMA was opened for the right unit... I didn't get certain answer from the support after reattaching my invoice and unit S/N - So everything seemed ok.

The unit on the way is (CSL Elite Wheel Base +) which is my only registered product. I don't necessarily need further information anymore, just hoping it's all clear.

Thanks.

• Tony IglesiasTony Iglesias Member
    edited March 2020

Hello everyone,

Same issue here...

Last December I tried tu connect to my Fanatec account to request support for my broken CSL witch was still under warranty. First thing I noticed is that my Fanatec account has been deleted by Fanatec. I then created a new account in order to be able to get in touch with Fanatec. I never got any confirmation that my request has been received. Next day I've spent a new request and again...no confirmation. Since I didn't receive any news from Fanatec since then, I decided today to get in touch with Fanatec ones again...for the third time. Still no confirmation from Fanatec...

Now I've found this thread and it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue.

Wondering what's going on at Fanatec and hope I can get an answer soon.

• I tried to send support query for not working wheel but whenever I press send button it went to back to support form page (no green confirmation message) in this case, what can I do?

• Do they send you an email after seeing your ticket?