Recognition wheel in the game

Hello, i am new to this. I have a PS4pro and a CSL_E_RW_PS4_ECSL Elite Racing Wheel - offiziell lizensiert für PS4™

and ClubSport Pedals V3.

In assetto corsa i don't see the wheel in the list , i use a preset and it works, but should it not be recognised by the PS4 or the game.

What am I doeing wrong ?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Is it in the PS4 (blue) mode? Also which firmware are you currently running ?

• It is in blue mode. I can race .

I purchased the wheel and the PS4pro last week. I updated the firmware of the wheel with the latest version. I tried again, but i am up to date . There is no newer version.

I am new to sim racing and to PS4 , maybe i am doing something wrong.

Is pressume that it is normal that the game/PS4 will recognise the wheel ?

• David SmithDavid Smith Member
    edited April 2020

You're not doing anything wrong Henk. I have a CSL Elite PS4 myself. The Fanatec wheel is not in the list or at least showing the diagram representing the Fanatec wheel. Just 3 generic wheel diagrams are there for "Wheel" as controller....Preset 1, Preset 2, and one other for Logitech G29.

Although the Fanatec wheel is not represented/seen the corresponding buttons and labels should suffice though. Just note which ones do whatever and use your Fanatec's equivalent. Pity there's no matching diagram for the Fanatec wheel though.