BRF Setting unavailable? [CSL Elite F1® Set + LC Kit]

Hi all.  Am new to this forum and unsure where to find the info I need (I've tried to look around but  no joy).
Have been looking at videos about the BRF setting but is not showing up on the wheel LCD.  
Referred to the manual and found this:

[The BRF parameter is only available when a supported pedal
set is connected to the PEDAL port of the CSL Elite Racing Wheel. Please
read the description and/or manuals of your pedals to verify if the BRF
feature is supported. For reference, the CSL Elite Pedals LC (= CSL Elite
Pedals with Loadcell Kit) support this feature.]

I suppose it should work for my unit but as mentioned above, I just can't see the BRF setting.
S_1, SEN, FF, SHO, ABS, DRI, FOR, SPR, DPR, FEI are the only settings available.

Can anyone have an answer or at least lead me to the right FAQ page?
Cheers guys!!!

Mark

Comments

• Trying to delete this as I have found out that you had to be in game to see the setting (I think).  
    Seen the setting available while I loaded F1 2018.  Cheers!
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    No need to delete as It will be a good reference for others that may have the same question. ;)
  • Trying to delete this as I have found out that you had to be in game to see the setting (I think).  
    Seen the setting available while I loaded F1 2018.  Cheers!
    The BRF-parameter is also available outside a game. I sometimes (very rarely) get the same issue that the BRF doesn't show up in the tuning menu. Then i need to restart the wheelbase and all is fine.
  • I have the same issue , but i dont get it when i power off the weel and back on . Also not in game and i did the updates on the pc to . Anyone nows what i can do ? Grtz

• Hi, me too. I have the same issue that Jeremy.

Could you please help us?

Thanks.

• Likewise, i've never had the BRF option available since day 1

Available: S_1, SEN, FF, SHO, ABS, DRI, FOR, SPR, DPR, FEI are the only settings available.

any help would be appreciated

• I'm having the same problem.

Also I'm not seeing the min/max settings for the pedeals in the driver settings, but I'm not sure I should be able to with this wheel?

• Hi, I have the same issue I dont see the brf setting on the wheel with a csl elite f1 and a loadcell pedal.