CSW V2.5 Problems

Hi guys,

I've still problems with my new v2.5 wheelbase and my formula V2 steeringwheel.

If i start a GP or Time trail by F1 2019 i can shift up to gear 3 or 4 and than my steeringwheel stop working.

Nothing works on the formula V2 steering wheel anymore, but my pedals still working.

Running on driver 347.

Hope someone can help me out.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited April 2020

Can you try updating to Driver 356 and update the FV2 firmware. See If that helps.

• Oke i will try the driver 356, but they say the driver 356 has problems with the DRIFTMODE.

It is more to verify the firmware. You can download and roll back to 347 if you choose.

• I installed the driver v356, now after 7 laps the Podium shifters and the buttons on the formula V2 steering wheel stop working..

I can steer left or right and the pedals are still working.

Something wrong in the steeringwheel or wheelbase?

I have the wheelbase v2.5 almost 2 weeks and before the V2.5 i had the csw 1.1 and never had problems with that WB.

Can you verify the screws inside the Formula V2 are not loose or broken. I would contact support.

• Check the pins on your steering wheels. Are any broke, bent or missing?

• I just got the club sport v2.5 wheel base used it only 1 day and now it has a shake to it when the wheel is turned all the way one way and while I’m driving. Is it broke ? I have a video of it but of course you can’t post it