Fanatec not even putting my address on shipment

Fanatec shipped my dd1 without even asking for my address

I am a return customer from the time of Amazon pay which I used to pay for my v3 inverted peddles so when I paid for my dd1 I assumed that they had my address from that or even from PayPal but nope and fanatec shipped it anyway I mean what the heck

Comments

• How do you ship something without an address? You have to verify your address as part of the ordering process. How could they not have it?

• They had my post code city and country but the the street or door number so I don't know maybe there webshop is just run by a bot and that's we don't get tracking information and have to go through all this bs

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

The shipping address is whatever you have associated with your Fanatec.com profile. If you’ve made a previous purchase that would be the address used unless you request an alt location.

• Then why did fanatec not put my street name or door number on my shipment sorry but it's a joke especially considering that the dd1 costs so much plus the fact that ups picked up my dd1 on the 8th and I didn't even get my tracking number till the 18th ups tried to deliver twice but could not because of fanatec not putting my full address on the thing I had to ring up ups and give them my full address

Do you have your complete address listed in your profile? Sorry you had to deal with that.

• I do now I went through it all after I got my tracking number and found out that my shipment didn't have my street name and door number on it

Hopefully you’ll be enjoying your gear soon.

• Yeah ups said they are delivering it tomorrow I can't wait to play some AC and ACC with it :)