[RESOLVED] i want to cancel my order it shipped yesterday but no one is answering!*IMPORTANT*

hello

i tried to reach fanatec in every way, i orderd 4 days ago and it say it shipped but no shipment traking number has arrived, now due to financial reasons i want to cancel the order and get my money back to my visa!!

its so important please help me

info :

Date 16 Apr 2020 21:40:00

Order number 1062447

Shipping type UPS Standard

Order status The order has been processed.

Comments

• at least give me a shipment tracking number so i can get it back to u!!!

hope to hear from u soon cause its a shame a big company like this doesn't have a customer service!

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Abdulmajeed,

After your order is shipped it is not possible to cancel. Instead you must return the items (or refuse delivery) and you will be refunded.

It is normal for the tracking number to take some time to synchronise. We are relying on our shipping partners to help with this information.

• how can i refuse delivery? and its been more than 6 days without any tracking number

• if its not shipped already and its in ur store then dont ship it and cancel the order!

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

If the order status has changed to 'shipped', which it has in your case, then it is not possible to cancel. Instead you have to return the products once they are received (or refuse the delivery). Tracking information is handled by our shipping partners, and like us, they are experiencing very high demand and are dealing with additional restrictions to their daily operations due to the current situation. It is unusual to not receive a tracking number for 6 days, but these are unusual times. The sales team will get back to you.

• im waiting for the sales team,

can i know when i send it back to u how much time will it take to get my money back?

• If you refuse the order, it should go back to the shipper. Once that happens, you should be issued a refund.

• Why is no one responding to my mail? And why has my order not yet been processed? Order 1060224 14 Apr 2020 07:37:00

• Check your spam folder in case a response went there. Recommend you not post order numbers here.

• Wonderful answer. Of course I check my spam. Solve the problem with the order system, previous order was exactly the same problem

• dude of course we checked the spam folder!!they didnt send any tracking number!

• Just trying to be helpful. Doesn't matter to me if you get it or not.

This discussion has been closed.