When is the update scheduled Porsche 911 GT3 ClubSport update for CSL - PS4 ??

Hello,

It's been 5 months since I bought the Porsche 911 GT3 ClubSport Steering Wheel. According to your website, it says: "Note: While the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One is fully supported by our CSL and ClubSport wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct drive systems. Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates "

What does that mean for you soon? 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years ?? Take out and sell the products when everything works because in this context it is called fraud.

Is it possible to have this update for CSL -PS4 ?? because the I bought this will 500 € and it still does not work.

Are you one of those companies that steal customers?

There, I start to get tired and nobody responds to emails. I remind you that I am more than 2500 € that I bought from you, I believe to be treated properly as a serious company would.

If on May 1, 2020 you have not released a firmware, please send me a refund for my last order.

Last warning.👿

😈

Excellent day

Greetings.

Comments

• Your fault , if you buy a wheel, which has yet to be made compatible with your wheelbase. No warning needed.

• Thank you Marlon Leonard for your support.

When in Sascha Kaymer I prefer to be rude, if you call it that, than to be like you a liar and thief.

And remove this message from your site under the compatibility of this wheel

Note: While the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One is fully supported by our CSL and ClubSport wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct drive systems. Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.

Because we don't sell equipment that doesn't work.

From Monday you will hear and understand as I am called.

We will see who is rude, thief and fraud,

Yours

• you must not erase the coarse word that you wrote M Sascha Kaymer, you must assume your sentences, think before writing

• It gets really old and annoying now, when people after people complain about missing compatibilty of the BME to CSW and CSL Elite WB day in day out AFTER they made the purchase.

And it is HIS fault alone, if he spents his money on something he cannot use as for now!

• Let me get this clear, I NEVER told anyone what to do with their money. Pascal, you and everyone else can do what they want, I don't care.

You were never told to wait just "a couple of weeks". I don't know where you got that from.

The website clearly states "later this year", so at worst your base will be compatible in december.

In that regard, I just don't understand why people like you and Pascal buy the Wheel in the first place, just to complain weeks later about missing functionality of the BME here!

You can be sure that Fanatec is working on a new driver package which will make the BME compatible with your wheelbases!

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited May 2020

Guys, please keep the conversations productive and not turning it into bashing and insults or the thread will be closed.

@Pascal - Compatibility is being worked on, along with other updates. This is why no timeline was set as there are always unforeseen circumstances, such as the current situation and Fanatec working remotely and most likely limited. If you’ve sent an email to support, be patient as they are inundated with orders and emails due to the surge in Sim Racing popularity. When was your first email sent ?

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited May 2020

You verified or can prove it is the CEO?

Everybody on Youtube can create an account with the name of somebody else. So it could also have been some funny guy that responded. I would not trust anything there in the Youtube Comments that cannot be verified. I would only trust that kind of comments if they where posted here by the CEO on the Fanatec Forums or where posted on Youtube by Fanatec account. If I want I can go to the same comment on Youtube post a new one with even the picture of the CEO and say firmware for CSL will come somewhere in 2025.

But to come back to the firmware, I would not think any firmware will be available soon for the CSL. They still have a lot to do, to make it even work correctly on the Podium DD bases without issues. After that they still need to work on the other ITM screens. They probably also need to update Fanalabs. Before they can start with CSW and CSL support.

The current situation in the world with working at home, makes development and makes testing a lot harder with probably not all bases available at home, which makes everything even more difficult. Even if at one point a version is available it would be a beta first and I don’t think it is wise to jump on it right away. So even then it can take weeks or even longer before it would be a releasable version that doesn’t have to much unacceptable side effects.

• Good evening Mr.CEO from Fanatec,

Is it difficult to remove this line from your accessory list ??

Note: While the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One is fully supported by our CSL and ClubSport wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct drive systems. Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.

Because in view of the arrival of the PS5 I do not even think that you will dwell on the project.

In addition, when we have a company like yours we hire staff if you are lagging behind.

This wheel is no longer my problem, because I sold everything this weekend.

on the other hand, there is one thing that I can't stand in life, it's getting ....................

Yours sincerely and good luck.Bye Bye

PS: if you are a good CEO you would not respond as you did on a forum.

• When I see the number of dissatisfied people on the forum, it is surprising.

Here I am wasting my time with the Fanatec factory, I didn't think that.

In the future produce something new, but produce material that works when you send it.

A word to the wise

• TTT

Any updates on this?

• CSL is taking some more weeks/months, CSW is coming first.