Gear paddles and button malfunction

After almost a month of use, I have enjoyed my Fanatec CSL Elite F1 SET to the max. But yesterday I have had an annoying problem with this set. The gear paddles wont always register a gear shift and its getting worse and worse when I try using it more often even after trying an update and to check the cables if they are ok which they are. And I have also started to have issues with the rest of the buttons on the Clubsport Steering wheel F1 Esports. Sometimes the buttons will work but sometimes they wont or at times the command will be sticking. WHat on earth is the problem?????? What to do now???

Comments

• Remove the wheel and make sure all the pins are intact. Are any bent, or broken?

• No pins are bend or off. Everyhting is ok with them

• I think you are going to have to contact support.

• Did you get a resolution to this? Mine has started doing something similar...mid race I thought it was an in-game gearbox failure or something because the FFB and steering still worked..but it's happened a few times and I've realised that all buttons fail.

It's intermittent but getting worse!

• I'm getting the same thing. Often after about 15 mins of racing the paddles and all buttons fail.

One time out of 20 it "rebooted" or something and started working again after a few seconds.