Updated Drivers, Reduced Force Feedback Feel?

Good evening all, this is my first post here so please go easy! I've got a CSL Elite base, paired with a McLaren GT3 wheel. I've been using both for the last couple of weeks on iRacing with no issues.

I did a firmware update yesterday, as one was available, and I feel like I've lost some of the 'feel' I had before. I've tuned all the settings back to exactly how I had them before, and recalibrated the wheel using the Fanatec software and the iRacing options. I did also update the firmware on the wheel itself too.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

To give you an idea, I'm having to turn a little more than I used to - which isn't great at high speeds when, previously, a small input is all it took.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Can you share both your wheel settings and iRacing settings ? Also which firmware have you updated to?

• I am a DD2 user. I had the same experience. I can't find a solution. :(

• Thanks for the replies guys.

I've now got the following Firmware versions:

Wheel Base: 656

Wheel Base Motor: 22

Steering Wheel: 30

I've attached the original screen shot below of the settings that were recommended on this forum. I checked with a friend who previously used my exact set up, and he said he ran the same settings.

• Has anyone got any advice or experience on this?