Webshop update on my lost parcel from UPS

this is now getting a bit annoying on the response times from Fanatec i had UPS to look into finding my lost parcel from Fanatec now the claim is now closed by UPS since last thursday i still have no idea what the hell is going on and if UPS even found the parcel or if its lost forever or if i am getting a replacement from fanatec my order number is 1066763 if any staff from Fanatec reads this

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi John,

Lost parcel claims take some time to verify and process. The sales team will get back to you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• edited May 2020

ok thanks it just gets a bit frustrating when you don't hear anything from anyone and i have a wheelbase a wheel and a loadcell brake and i cant do anything with them without the pedals knowing me with all this delay the pedals will be get out of stock

• this is now getting very frustrating with the no replay from fanatec i had a lost order from ups last scanned was the 27th of April i had a claim with ups and they was looking into it and trying to find out where the lost parcel was but that claim was closed on the 7th of May and now its the 14th of May and i am still waiting i have no idea what is going on.