V 2.5 Wheel Base Vibration

Hi All.

My v 2.5 wheel base vibrates like crazy when i go to drive in Iracing.

It's so violent it shakes my profile rig all over.

Also when i am driving as soon as i enter a corner and steer the screen judders left to right in sync with the wheel rotation on screen.

This only happens entering a turn and not on the straights.

If i pull over and turn down the shock down to say 20-30 on the rim,the on screen judder stops?

Base is on latest firmware as is the rim and base motor.

Any suggestions..

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi David,

It would help if you could share your in game and wheel settings to see where you need to adjust. Most likely it's is your in game force/strength values along with the wheel ffb.

• David RyanDavid Ryan Member
    edited May 2020

Wheel settings

SEN 900

FF 100

SHO 30 anything more it vibrates like mad and causes screen judder

ABS User Preference

DRI -02

FOR 100

SPR 100*

DPR 100*

BRF User Preference

FEI 100

In Game

Use Linear Mode: Unchecked

Reduce force when parked: Checked

Strength: 8.5**

Wheel force: 8Nm

Damping 0%

Min Force 0.0%

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

A couple of things to try would be;

/Wheel

FF 75 (increase or decrease based on the car)

SHO (Only for steering wheels with vibration motors like Formula Wheel,BMW,Porsche 918,etc)

FEI 80-90

/ iRacing

Click the title "Strength" to switch it to NM and try anywhere from 8-11 depending on the car.

iRacing FFB is a bit wonky in the first place but let me know if this helps any.

• Fabian MozalFabian Mozal Member
    edited June 2020

hi, can one explain to me one thing, i have v2.5 base and porsche rsr wheel rim when i set shock to 100 I don't feel any vibration in the steering wheel while Playing iracing (I have tried every possible car) Do I need fanaled to make the shock in steering wheel work?

I will add that in fanatec properties when I click vibration test, the steering wheel vibrates very strongly, but in the game I can't feel it at all.

• I believe iRacing does not support this feature, you would have to use Fanaleds. Some other games will support it natively.