DD1 problem. Any solution?

Dear all!

I'm new in simracing! I'm playing 99% iracing and I bought a new podium DD1 3 days ago!

I plug it and play (w/default setup) without any problem but when I installed the drivers 352... inmediatelly began to ttremble and shudder endlessly & violently, with the car stopped!! I erased the fanatec software from the computer and installed the 346 drivers... what happens now is there's no force! all works properly but there is no FFB (although it is set to 90 accordingly to fanatec recommended config), the steereing wheel flows without resistance (hardly very minimal).

I can not play in these conditions and I do not know what to do... please can you tell me how I return to normality?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member

You also downgraded the firmware of the base and motor?

• How I downgrade them? I only erased the ones from PC and installed the previous ones

• Psql .Psql . Member

After updating the driver go into the driver configuration and force the downgrade of the base and the motor.

Go to the update tab and click the button "Update podium base firmware" and confirm the message that you want to down grade.

Same for the motor, Go to the update tab and click the button "Update wheel base motor firmware" and confirm the message that you want to down grade.