Wheelbase not detected.

Hi everyone,

I have a Fanatec csl elite wheelbase v1 with a PS4 P1 steering wheel. It always worked perfectly. I installed Fanalabs and the newest drivers. But when i started assetto corsa the steering wheel went immediately to the right and clipped to the side. I then deleted all the drivers and fanalabs and re downloaded the driver that always worked for me. But now the wheelbase is not showing up in the driver and not in any game. How can i fix this ?

Kind Regards

Lars de Koster

Comments

• I have the exact same problem. Have it a week or so, was working fine on my PC (where Logitech had a long and hassle-free life....)and now suddenly while driving any sim the wheelbase kerks and freezes to the left with pedals and everything dead but lights on steering wheel remain three yellow and red flashing.

Have installed and reinstalled for hours on Sunday. Something wrong

Have sent support request.

Also plugged it into playstation4 and not working

This needs sorting

Please advise

Cheers

PV

• Fancy meeting you here PV.

:P

• Ola champ!

• All good there?

Give regards to the family.

FYI when you say you re-installed all Sunday, did you revert back on an older version? I saw somewhere that for another user worked.

I am a newbie in these sim stuff, so not sure if I can help. 😜

• Mate I tried everything

You a newbie but I am sure you will be kicking butt!

This is our project https://simrace247.com/

Chers

PV

• It now works, I installed the drivers called Fanatec_64-driver_328.msi.

• Hello,

I need some help. I received my ClubSport Wheel base V2.5 today. I followed all instructions on how to hook it up and install drivers and firmware updates. Of course my wheel base needed a firmware update. or at least the fanatec driver package prompted me for 1. So i hit update and now it tells me there's no response and the start button is flashing blue. What do I need to do from this point? Anyone know?