RevLEDs and FlagLEDs no longer work on Formula V2 wheel

So my LEDs no longer work. I tried through Fanalabs and with using the properties function test. When I do the steering wheel led test the only thing that lights up is a small white dot on the bottom. Firmware is all up to date. I just can't figure out if its a setting or a wheel or wheelbase defect. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited May 2020

My whole wheel keeps losing the button functions and i havent heared from the customer service jet. Sometimes it works sometimes im not able to shift or use the buttons after a while. When i restart the DD1 it sometimes will work and sometimes it will keep doing the same. Maybe it has something to do with the advanced paddle module, or its a software issue. Anyway im still waiting for a responds. And im preparing for an other 2 hour session of trying to get a hold of the customer service by phone wich is only open from 14:00 to 16:00.

• Called at exactly 14:00 and there was an answer right away. We had a good conversation about what was going on and he offered to take the case on personally wich i find absolutely great. Thnx for the help and i cant wait to post again when the issue is solved

• So please tell me what your problem has to do with my problem?

• hahaha

• I got my new Formula v2 Carbon yesterday and have this exactly problem what op has. Shift or flag leds arent working at all. Not even once. Tried all different drivers and firmwares, but only one white led under Xbox button lights. Is wheel doa or have someone find solution? I have CSW 2.5 base. I have allready sent question to customer support, but havent heard anything yet, which is not surprise as I made ticket yesterday.