CSL Elite F1 - Lack of resistance feel in wheel when turning.

Hi,

I've had my CSL Elite for about a month now and everything was really good up until a couple days ago.

I'm mainly playing AC and ACC and using the settings recommenced by Fanatec, and for the last two days once I get past a certain rotation it feels like there is no more resistance against the wheel and it becomes very light to turn.

I've tried different versions of drivers and no good, I've tried jumping over to AC and again not luck. I was wondering if anyone had come across this before and whether or not it's a hardware or software issue.

I'm currently on PC Driver 328 and Wheel Base Motor Firmware 18

This are the settings I use, I've tried playing a round with some of these but can't seem to do anything that really makes a difference.

SEN 1080 (shown as 108 on some displays)

FF 100

SHO 100

ABS User Preference

DRI -02

FOR 100

SPR 100*

DPR 100*

BRF User Preference

FEI 070

*SPR and DPR values have no effect.

In-Game Settings:

Steer lock: 900

Gain: 70

Min Force: 0

Dynamic Damping: 100

Road Effects: 0

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• I have same problem

• I have the same problem and I don’t no how to fix it or contact fanatic please can anybody help

• Would that probably beyond the soft lock for that particular car?

• Hi,

I've exactly the same problem playng ACC. It happened to me one day while playng (20 of may I think), than I've been living with it since then.

I've tried tons of things to solve it (unistall reinstall the game, many fanatec drivers exct..) but I was unluky. I'm sure that the wheel hardware it's ok.

Two days ago I had a session with ACC and magically my wheel worked perfectly, I was enthusiast! The session after same bad operating :(

I use exactly your settings with pc driver 365, WB 672, motor 22

I hope we can help each other solving it