Why is there no way to contact Fanatec

I went on the website to try to get replacement parts. When you click on contact you are forced to make an account. After that you have to register a product. After that there is a button next to your product which says support. You click it and it says added. But no one contacts you. Thats it. No email address, no phone number, no live chat nothing. I have never seen a business try so hard to avoid their customers. It's really weird because I know there used to be a live chat. I've used it before when I was having problems with my McLaren wheel. Now its all been removed. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

What would you like help with? You can always contact the sales team via the information at the bottom of this page.

https://fanatec.com/us-en/sales_faq

• I am very concerned about this as well. I am trying to start a support ticket for a brand new, defective clubsport wheelbase. After I fill out the support form, the submit button does not work. It links you back to a blank support ticket form. There is also no live chat option. There is no phone number other than the one in Germany that is only open for 2 hours.. 7am-9am in my time zone (I am working during those hours every day). When trying to initiate a return, it links to this site: https://fanatec.com/us-en/client/return which has no further options to return the product; It is just the main website page with product advertisements. What can I possibly do? My window to return this item for a refund is closing, and Fanatec has closed most opportunities for communication.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Dustin,

I have looked at your account and there is no open support ticket on our system. It sounds like you did not complete the support ticket process.

In order to create a support ticket, you have to click 'Support' next to one of your registered products. It says 'Added' because it adds this product to a list at the bottom of the page (in case you want to select more than one product). Then you click 'Proceed'.

After that, you have to select your Platform/OS, then you'll be shown some FAQs, then you will reach the actual request form.

Hi Ryan, I'll send you a PM, it sounds like you are running into a bug.

• im having the exact same problem ,when you fill out all the details including description and photos there is no submit button, just a button to open a new ticket which just starts the process again ,ive have tried 3 times to do this and have had no response ,i sent email asking for help and was told they received nothing and to do the process again .the system dosent work ,please fix it and help us/me to return faulty goods

• I have the very same issue. The form does not work and I cannot submit the support ticket.