Order Availability Date

Placed an order on 5th May and all of the items in the order were showing availability date of June 5th (some 22nd may) until yesterday and now it's showing July 13th. I checked individual items availability date on their product page and it showing June 5th. What is going on with my order? Am I going to hear soon with shipping information? Or am I expected to wait another month and half for my order to ship? You guys don't reply to any of my emails even! This is so frustrating

Comments

• I have the impression that you have too many customers. However, your behavior can change this quickly.

I don't know how you can disrespect people who trust you.

I haven't even received any notification about a change in the availability date. this is an unprofessional approach to the customer

• I read almost every forum comment including reddit posts. I have decided not to wait for Fanatec to reply. I cancelled my entire order and placed a new one with only available to ship items from June 5th. If I don't receive any shipping information by next week, I am taking my business elsewhere

• I placed my order on May 8th. Details similar to you. At this point I am waiting simply because I'm not that frustrated about the delay. That is the delay of the products. I AM frustrated by Fanatecs inability to return my correspondence on said items. I emailed and Facebook messaged them 10 or 11 days ago and still haven't received a response. This is NOT a good look for Fanatec, and frankly disappointing and worrisome.

• Reading through these forum posts it is fairly obvious that, if Fanatec can accommodate your issue, you get a fairly decent reply time. However, if they can't, or if the news would be "bad," all you get is a flatline. This seems to be the case both with Sales and tech support.

I had very good luck with them recently (a week or two ago) with a CSL Elite V1.1 base and the P1 wheel, both arrived in 5 days. Similarly, as the first wheel base was DOA, the response to my return, refund, and subsequent replacement wheelbase order were all both quick and without issue.

Then I decided to order a set of Clubsport V3 pedals as well. I had trouble placing a pre-order via the web and contacted Sales for help. That was a week ago. They still haven't replied to the email. Pedals were supposed to be available June 5. On June 5, the pedal availability is now showing as being pushed out anther 3 weeks. They waited until today to change that. I now suspect that to happen again in three weeks.

IF I do order these pedals, and that is no "lock" at this point, it will be because I can't find anything I would consider a realistic replacement for a reasonable price.

• I read almost every forum comment including reddit posts. I have decided not to wait for Fanatec to reply. I cancelled my entire order and placed a new one with only available to ship items from June 5th. If I don't receive any shipping information by next week, I am taking my business elsewhere

The order I placed on June 3rd after cancelling the original one (May 5th) shows as "The order has been processed." Everything in my order is identical except the Fanatec clubsport shifter. Haven't received any shipping information yet.

• Look for a shipping email directly from FedEx or the other carrier. I received this well before any notification from Fanatec.

• Just received my shipping notification directly from FedEx like you said. I guess the moment it says "The order has been processed." in your orders page wait for 1-4 business days for shipping notification