FanaLab 1.23 beta Download - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Colin StoneColin Stone Member
    edited May 2020

Well, knock me over with a feather!! Just thought I'd idly give Fanalab 1.23 another go, not expecting much. The splash screen arrived but no crash. It was running fine.

So I thought I'd really tempt fate and uninstalled 1.23 and installed 1.24 and ITM. It runs.

So all I have done in the last couple of days is:

Installed SimHub yesterday - which also installed a whole load of Microsoft Visual C.

Edited F1 2019 telemetry settings to run with SimHub.

Ran Ccleaner today including a registry clean.

• I was not aware it had this feature, is this on both software? or is this something manually i will have to do?

(not too software savvy)

• You can repair both the driver and fanalab. Just run the installer again and it will give you an option to repair.

• Does Fanalab need to be running when playing a game??

Or are the various settings stored in the DD1 wheel once set??

• Yes it needs to be running

• Good Morning.

DD2 base

steering wheel V2

V3 pedals

Fanalab 1.24

Could you please clarify a doubt, in iRacing, for RevLeds to work efficiently (without conflict) I need to deselect the option use wheel shift incicator.

Is it the same with pedals? Do I need to leave the vibrate pedals option unchecked? Or for the vibration to work it must be checked?

Of course, for everything to work, Fanalab must be open (working).

Best regards,

Osmindo.

• edited June 2020

IRacing does not support pedal vibrations outside of their native support, so you can't use the FanaLab Pedal Vibration for that Sim at all, only the native one (and pretty much everything is greyed out in FanaLab which indicates you can't use it)

• When I switch games, should Fanalab be changing the profile #? For instance, if I am in profile #2 on the wheel, and I have ACC's Fanalab profile set to #1, should Fanalab switch the wheel's profile # to 1 when ACC starts? It doesn't seem to for me (I always have to manually switch it to #1 on the wheel).

Fanalab 1.24

DD1 WB 670

WBMF 38

SWF 9

PHF 2

• You need to set a default profile for the game, then FanaLab will automatically load this profile when the game starts.

• edited June 2020

Thanks a lot.

However, I expressed myself badly, I was talking about the [ABS] brake pedal vibration. Can I uncheck the option in iRacing in order to avoid conflicts and leave only Fanalab working?

Best regards.

• Hello, I see in some fanalab post that it says "fanalab 1.24" on the other hand I don't see anywhere where you can download this version.

Does anyone know

thank you

• Michael EvansMichael Evans Member
    edited June 2020

It's part of this package for the Button Module Endurance only. Apparently 1.24 is exactly the same as 1.23, except it supports the ITM addition in the BME package: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1438/podium-button-module-endurance-software-package-v1-2-incl-instructions-only-podium-dd/p1

• Yes of course.

It is bundled with the PBME driver package, podium button module endurance.

Good luck.

• Thank you for your answers

• Fanalab 1.24 beta no longer finds iRacing when it starts.

It finds no game .

I can also no longer load a profile.

The DD1 and the BME are found.

Since yesterday's update.

Is there a solution?

Greetings Rene.

Driver 365

Base 672

Motor 38

Wheel 11

Podium Hub 2

• On Fanalab 1.24, I just realized that with iRacing, every time that I select a profile and then start up iRacing, Fanalab kicks the profile back to the default profile.

For instance, I have a different profile set up for the Porsche Podium wheel, but my F1 rim was the default profile. Everytime I launch iRacing and select my Porsche profile then run a test lap, I go back to Fanalab and it has switched itself back to the F1 profile.

Anyone else experiencing this and know how to fix it?

• That's the intended behavior. FanaLab is designed to load the default profile the moment you load the game.

So, if you want to use a different profile, then first load iRacing and only then load the profile in FanaLab.

• Hi,

no one a solution for this problem?

Before the Iracing Update everything was vine.

René

• 06/11/2020 12:02:36.762 | ERROR | PCXmlFileGameConfig::Initialize | m_XmlDocument.Load() xml\Configuration.xml(System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.

bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()

bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)

bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)

bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)

bei PodiumControl.PCXmlFileGameConfig.Initialize())

06/11/2020 12:02:42.045 | ERROR | PCUiUserControlListboxGames::PCUiUserControlListboxGames | m_XMLConfig.Initialize() Failed! 

06/11/2020 12:02:42.048 | ERROR | PCXmlFileGameConfig::Initialize | m_XmlDocument.Load() xml\Configuration.xml(System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.

bei System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)

06/11/2020 12:02:42.051 | ERROR | PCXmlFileGameConfig::Save | m_XmlDocument.SaveToXml() Failed! System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

bei PodiumControl.PCXmlFileGameConfig.IsHiddenSaveChanges()

06/11/2020 12:02:42.053 | ERROR | PCXmlFileGameConfig::Save | m_XmlDocument.SaveToXml() Failed! System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

bei PodiumControl.PCXmlFileGameConfig.IsSteamInstalledSaveChanges()

06/11/2020 14:02:48.895

+------------- FanaLAB START-------------+

|    FanaLab V1.24 BETA 19.12.2019  |

+----------------------------------------------+

06/11/2020 12:02:48.898 | ERROR | PCXmlFileGameConfig::Initialize | m_XmlDocument.Load() xml\Configuration.xml(System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.

• Hi Maurice and Marcel, do you have an estimate on when a version of fanalab will be released that supports AMS 2?

• There are Workarounds available on Youtube to get AMS2 already working ;-)

No ETA on a new FanaLab version, soon when major issues are fixed.

• You wouldnt happen to have any links would you as I have previously looked on YouTube and not found anything.

• Hi all,

I have 1.24 version, dd1, v3 pedals and a dashboard with simhub.

Revleds on the rim are Always in delay, Which could be the problem?

• Hi,

When i install Fanalab 1.24, I have a big clack in the FFB, as if there was a hole in the bitumen, It makes me five six times over a run of 45 min.

As soon as I uninstall Fanalab no problem

Game IRacing : DD2 , Podium module endurance

Driver : 365

WB FW : 672

SWFW : 11

HUB : 2

I have already uninstalled everything reinstalled , identical problem

If i close Fanalab no problem

If you have a solution

Thanks,

• Is it possible to control any Fanalab settings, or switch profiles, through a button box? Will be using a podium hub soon so won't be able to access my DD1 settings through my wheel anymore. Only really change the FFB to suit the car I'm driving on iRacing. Wondered if it was possible through SimHub or similar if not assignable on Fanalab. If not, I can look to see if it's possible to map a control to change the FFB directly on iRacing.

• That's not possible.

• Thanks Maurice. But your "reply" doesn't give much information to go on here. Have you looked in to it through SimHub or other third party software? Is it possible through editing the install file... or a combination of both? Is there a work around to access the settings by using a wheel emulator, like the one offered by SRM?

• Maybe this can be better expressed as an "Enhancement Request" for Fanalab. If we can get some sort of keyboard combo switch ability that Fanalab can listen to (say, ALT + F1, F2, F3, F4, etc.) then you could have your button box execute those commands.

• i saw many guys talking about version 1.24, but i can't find that version.. any way to post a download link?

• It's only included in the BME software package 1.2 and is exactly the same as 1.23 but with the ITM added for the BME.

This discussion has been closed.