When will my package acutally ship?

Hey everyone. as some of you know form my post before that this is my first Fanatec order.

so my package was ready to ship since June 12th. I finally got Tracking numbers on June 18th. only to check all 3 tracking numbers to see USPS has not gotten them yet (shipping usps to Canada) and as Fanatec wont reply to a email is there anyway I can find out when they will be picked up? ive tried calling USPS but there auto phone is the most confusing/frustrating thing ever. cant get anyone on the phone. Can anyone help?

Comments

• I'm having the same problem. I ordered my stuff over a month ago and if it's going to be delayed I would like to at least be informed as to when I can expect it or if I should cancel.

• its insane the lack of communication from them. like did my order actually ship? is it going to ship? problem is you try to send them a email and you never hear anything back

• I ordered 3 items from them. They all stayed 4 business days before being picked up by USPS. And then when they make it to Canada, you have to wait on Canada Post... I have a package that has cleared customs and have been sitting in Mississauga for 5 days already, expected delivery was today, and its still hasnt move from Mississauga. Im in Montreal.

• Chris, how long did it take to get a tracking update from Canada Post after your stuff left LA? I am at 20 days without any progress update from Canada Post since my first shipment left LA . I have two other packages a day behind that with no update as well. Did you get notifications of Duty owing and were you able to pay them online. here is my update from CP

• Its gonna take a while for u to get it around 20-25 days because it take time for usps to take the shippement and after custom in canada can take time + the fact as we know in canada that post canada is not in the best place right now with shipping. I got one order that made montreal but the other one is still in the custom in toronto since the 14th.

• Just so frustrating with no communication from Fanatec. I wish they let us Canadians choose between fedex and USPS. Would fedex cost more? Probably but give us the choice to pay more. Worst part is I have family in the US. If I would of know it would be like this I would have gotten it shipped to them. And of course can’t change it now because even if you get a reply to a email from Fanatec it’s 2-3 weeks before you get another reply.

• edited June 2020

[Mod Edit] Spam removed

• edited June 2020

[Mod Edit] Spam removed

• edited June 2020

[Mod Edit] Spam removed

• Hey Jeff, I ordered 3 items brake performance kit, v3 pedals and dd2.

Brake performance kit left LA June 12 and arrive in Mississauga June 17. Stayed at customs for 2 min and then was handed to CP. Arrived in Montreal yesterday (June 21). Received it today.

V3 pedals left LA June 11, arrived in Mississauga June 16. Cleared customs 1 min later. Its been chilling in Mississauga since. Expected delivery was June 22.

DD2 left LA June 12, in Canada June 16. Stayed a day at customs and was cleared. Got to Montreal June 22. Expected delivery June 25.

The brake performance kit and v3 pedals cleared customs with no duties on them. The DD2 was charged duties and i was able to pay through the CP app after it was processed in Mississauga, I could see the amount after it cleared customs but was not able to pay it until it was processed by CP. Hope this helps and you get your stuff soon.

• thanks for the details Chris, that is the amount of time I would be happy with. So I am really concerned now since my stuff apparently shipped June 2 and 3 and there has been no update since. I had 3 packages as well. I would settle for an update on the CP tracking site just to have some information. Sounds like you will be racing soon so have fun and best of luck.

• I’m in the exact same boat as you Jeff, hopefully we see some updates soon. Both my packages were shipped June 2 and June 3rd and no updates since... while I had my v3 pedals ship June 10th and they are already in Mississauga for processing.

• I'm also in Canada and ordered a wheel base, wheel and pedals. 3 separate tracking numbers from May 31st. No updates since then on USPS or CanadaPost.

I called USPS yesterday and was told they are still sitting in California awaiting transportation to Canada. They have no ETA on when to expect them to start moving.

• Does your Canada post tracking look as if it has been picked up as mine does below. I called Canada Post yesterday and they were useless but guessed the packages may be help up in Canada Customs.

• Yes Jeff. Mine is the exact same as yours. Says its left and en route.

I was a bit confused by USPS saying it was still there (in california) he explained that due to lack of flights they are struggling to secure transportation for the packages. I found it a bit odd considering the website doesn't really list any issues besides typical cov19 delays but to have a package sit for over 3 weeks with no ETA seems a bit unreasonable on a regularily 6-10day service.

• I just checked USPS site for my first package and it now says it shipped June 23,it previously said June 2, the other two packages still say June 3.

But I think what we are realizing is that the packages have not actually left the US yet even though CP says they have.

• Them being in the US still makes the most sense, even by ground they would have been here long ago.

• agree, seems we need to monitor USPS until status is Departed. Canada Post still has the June 2 date so when that updates we should see things move quicker (fingers crossed). But still only 1 of three packages had updated.

I am also imagining an LA postal facility with the best sim racing lunchroom in the world.

June 23, 2020, 12:21 pm

Departed

LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES

Your item departed a transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES on June 23, 2020 at 12:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 23, 2020, 8:31 am

Arrived

LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES

June 2, 2020, 1:58 pm

Processed Through Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

June 2, 2020, 1:57 pm

Arrived at Regional Facility

LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

June 1, 2020, 9:14 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

LA MIRADA, CA 90638 

• I'm jealous, all 3 of mine are still the same @ Processed Through Regional Facility

• @Chris Lee,

How much was the duty on the DD2?? I thought game controllers were exempt form duty importing to Canada from the US?? HST is charged though.

• I paid quebec tax rate, came out a little over 300$.