CSL for PS4 malfunctions when starting up FM7

The moment I have CSLforPS4 recognized by forza motorsport7, the steering wheel turns to the right as fast as it can and fully locks up!

I'm afraid it's going to break on impact.

I use the clubsport R330 steering wheel

Is there a workaround?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi toru,

If you could create a support ticket and attach a video of this issue, that would be appreciated.

Please also describe clearly what you mean by 'fully locks up'. This could be interpreted as the wheel turning to full lock and holding there, or it could mean that the electronics freeze/crash.

There is no confirmed workaround for this issue, but it is being investigated.

From my own experience, I know that the order in which devices are turned on, plugged in, or activated into Xbox mode can result in some unusual behaviour. It is always best to have the wheel base on, plugged in, and signed in before launching a racing game on Xbox One. But if it is still happening for you when you do this, then I'm not sure what to suggest. But our support team will do everything they can to help.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

As Dom suggested there are issue with the order of devices plugged in if you use "Instant On/Sign In". For myself powering on the Xbox by starting the wheel first usually works.

• I was able to avoid the problem by turning it on in the order you both advised.

Thank you.

• I'll leave you with a video of the problem

• Sorry I couldn't get the video up properly.

If I need help again, I'll ask for it.

Thank you very much.