CSW 2.5 Package Deal - Kentucky

Hello,

In April of 2020 I purchased the Forza Motorsport Wheel Bundle for Xbox One, soon after I received it I had buyer’s remorse, no, not that I wasn't happy, but I really wanted a DD wheelbase so I purchased a DD2.

Initially I was going to keep the CSW 2.5 and use it on my Xbox, so I purchased a set of CSL Elite Pedals and a table clamp to go along with it. Looking back this was not the wisest decision I have made and so it must go. :)

ClubSport Wheelbase V2.5

ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsports

CSL Elite Pedals

ClubSport Table Clamp V2

$940.00

Here is a link to the photos if you are interested.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nkBOIvvihApVt1u5TatIQvqfipYtLtHm?usp=sharing

I would like to sell this locally so that the buyer can actually see and touch what they are purchasing, I do have all of the original boxes that these items were shipped in and could ship them (buyer pays shipping) if needed.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Where in KY? How do you compare the DD2 and the CSW? I did basically the same thing but from CSL Elite to DD1 PS4. I don't think the feel is that different but the build quality and materials are much better on the DD. I felt like I was going to break the CSL. I know the CSW is better in quality than the CSL and figured that would be a great wheel.

• Sent a PM.

• @Joseph I sent you a reply.

• PM sent

• I live in virginia, would you be able to ship to here?

• Have you sold any of your equipment? I'm wondering if you're willing to separate with just the csw and the table clamp? I'd be interested in the wheel too, but I don't *need* it, or the pedals. Please let me know!

Marcus

• I live in London Kentucky. I am interested in the steering wheel. If we are close enough I would like to see the wheel.

• Is the steering wheel still for sale?? Thanks.