Urgent Refund Please

Hi, I'm hoping someone from Fanatic looks at the forum.

I ordered a set of inverted clubsport V3 pedals three weeks ago when the website said they were in stock. I now see from the forum that I should not have believed that they were actually in stock. It seems that there are very few items actually in stock at Fanatec now. I have tried calling the office in Germany 20 times but no one answers the phone and I've had no reply to emails sent 10 days ago.

Can someone at Fanatic contact me re a refund as I don't want to wait for the next delivery in September.

Thanks

Comments

• Open your order in the website and cancel from there.

I think if it doesn't show a cancellation button it means that it is being processed in the warehouse and pending delivery.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Alexandros is correct, cancellations can be done on the website, in the Orders section of your Fanatec account. Once you cancel an order, the refund is processed next working day. It can take a few more days for the amount to appear in your bank/PayPal account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Chaque jour, je fais moins confiance à cette entreprise, si cela dépend de mon argent, ils ferment et je poste toujours sur les réseaux sociaux le manque de respect qu'ils traitent envers leurs clients.

De plus, certaines personnes prennent des commandes devant d'autres qui attendent depuis plus de 2 mois pour la livraison.