F1 2020 game key platform trade

Hello,

I recently purchased a F1 2020 Limited Wheel with the offer for the F1 2020 game key.

At the time I bought it, PC key wasn't available, so I chose an Xbox one by default.

After seeing that the PC platform key was again in stock I contacted Fanatec and they said to me that they can't replace the platform for the key in my order, and I should cancel my order to make a new one. Since the order was for a limited wheel, I didn't cancel it in fear to not be able to order it again.

So, I wonder if someone did the exact opposite, and bought a PC key but need an Xbox one ? If yes should we trade ? :)

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

I happen to have a PC key for F1 2020, not from this purchase but it was bought for me in error. I'm actually looking for an Xbox one code, would you be interested in trading? I would need the Xbox one code to be compatible with a UK Xbox account mind.

Let me know.

Cheers

• Hey,

Yeah I would be interested in trading it. Is it a steam key ?

Do you know a secure way to do the trade ? Like a trusted third party ?

Thanks

• SHAUN CARTERSHAUN CARTER Member
    edited June 2020

Hi,

Yes it's a steam Key.

Hmm, not too sure about a secure way of doing it if I'm honest. I suppose it would have to be a trust thing. I can provide you with contact details and links to social media profiles etc if that would help at all?

I will have a quick look online and see if there is an secure way.

Do you have any suggestions?

Do you have the code now so it can be redeemed as a pre order? My code won't be available to redeem until the day before official release, this is jut how the delivery works from the way it was given to me. Obviously I wouldn't expect you to send your code until I have mine ready to send etc.

Thanks

Shaun

• I'm looking into a way of doing it.

I don't have the code by now, it says July 7 in my Fanatec account.

Do you have yours ?

• Hi, Sorry I just updated my original comment as I realised I never confirmed when mine would be available. See above.

Thanks again.

• Hi,

Any joy finding a way to do this trade then? I'd like to get something agreed in principle so I know, otherwise I will need to arrange a way of doing something with my code and sourcing an Xbox alternative.

• Hi,

The only things I found is subreddits like : https://www.reddit.com/r/gameswap/ or https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/ but still not perfect in security terms...

Maybe I'll try to sell it through keys trading platforms and but a PC one...

I'm not really confident in "trust based trading" through Internet and will not send my key first.

Maybe my post isn't really relevant as I can't find any secure way to trade.

If someone sees this and have a solution, please tell us :D

Thanks

• Hi,

Yeh unfortunately with digital codes there's always that risk element so I fully understand where you're coming from.

I mean I'm going against all my instincts here but I do want to source an Xbox code so if be willing to send my code first if that's going to finalise the trade. Like you I'd rather not but you seem genuine enough.

Out of curiosity, if I were to just buy the code, how much would you charge for it?. I'd prefer to just trade as would save me the hassle of selling my pc code but I'm open to alternatives.

Thanks again

Shaun

• Hey,

I don't know for the price, maybe I would check on platforms like G2A or Allkeyshop.

I respect you for your random trust :D I would be pleased to make that trade with you as you seems to be genuine enough to.

I'll send to you in private messages all the informations you want if that can help, as you suggested in one of your first posts.

Thank you

Rémi

• Ah nice.

Cool, speak via private msg then.

Thanks

Shaun

• I also have f1 2020 for xbox and looking to trade for pc version. The website only had the xbox option when ordering my clubsport v2.5.

• Hi I have pc version and I need for xbox, u still want to swapped?

• Hi is anyone with key for f1 2020 schumacher Edition uk Xbox account? I got pc key for steam platform, purchased by mistake from fanatec.

My email [email protected]

• Hi guys, I got the Xbox version (I already have the key)due to PC being sold out, I would be interested in doing a trade for the PC version.

• I need the code one for a PC/Steam, I have the code for xbox so will trade that or will buy the PC code at a discount.

Txt me at 703-402-9698 or Email [email protected]