Order 1107971

Dominic,

Placed an order for ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub (CSW_RUHX) and ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara (UH_RGTAL). Order Number: 1107971

I would please like to request partial shipments. I do not want to sit in limbo for months as I did my first order. Thank you for your understanding. I have sent you a private message regarding this request however I never received a response from you. Additionally I sent an email to Fanatec requesting partial shipments, and have not heard anything back from them either.

Thank you very much for your help!!

Comments

• Do you already have a hub you can use the rim with? If you just order https://fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-gt-alcantara you would save $80 over buying them separate.

Also, the forums cannot split your order like this.

• No, I do not have the universal hub, which is why I have it on order. Also if you read my original post due to my first order taking three months to arrive I am requesting partial shipment of my order.

Also, I am not directing this request to the "forums" I am fully aware the "forums" cannot split my order "like this". I am directing this towards Dominic, the Fanatec community manager, who will be able to assist me with my request. Furthermore, I am posting to the forums because neither one of my private messages nor emails are being responded to.

Dom, if you can update my order to reflect partial shipment that would be GREAT!!!! Thank you sir.

This discussion has been closed.