Good luck Canada....

Just talked to customs Canada. My packages are going though Vancouver. They have been sitting there for 9 days already and was told it will most likely take 24-30 days before customs even look at them.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Vancouver port of entry is one of the longest normally and under current situation that is possible but also a buffer for them. I think you will get it sooner than that.

[Moderator]

• Well Daniel it seems while my stuff is on an extended pit stop in LA you have managed to pass me for the lead in the Canadian Package Grand Prix

• 2 to 3 weeks would be a dream come true

I am at 5 + with no real eta in sight

• maxime marcelmaxime marcel Member
    edited July 2020

i am on the same boat all the people said about 2 months ago when is going on Delivrey much longer time Fking Covid-19 Box or wheel no effect human ! and i am from canada to Status

In-Transit

July 5, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Processed Through Facility CANADA

,with no date limit when it when be coming who is picked up on canada i dont now .he said he is going destination but where???

• So I have had a few tracking updates. It looks like both packages "Departed LA" on the same day

One package has "Departed DETROIT" and also "Departed Toronto" , so based on my first package already received this one is now with customs in Toronto. That should be the next scan.

The other package did not get a Detroit scan yet so it must have got drunk in the airport and missed the flight out of LA or the connection in Detroit.

• Unfortunately all 3 of my boxes have been sitting at Canada customs in Vancouver since the 28th

• Lucky for you guys, its been a month and I still haven't received my tracking number.. lol

• edited July 2020

I can one up you guys, my pedals have been with customs for over a month now.

I got mail saying my clubsport v3 wheel was shipping soon so I emailed to see if it could be shipped with anyone but USPS. No reply yet, but I also haven't gotten a shipping email yet. Looks like my original order in March will be ready around September at the earliest. Honestly, had I known all this I wouldn't have sunk any of this money into the Sim rig.