The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Got all mine setup... Formula Rim wont mount to the V2... Any trick??... Locates ok but it seems like it just won't slip further on that last final bit. Getting frustrated with it. BMW Wheel goes on ok but that one is a pain in the ass to get off... Anyone come across this yet?
  • Just confirmed end of January as well.  Looking forward to that day!
  • Just confirmed end of January as well.  Looking forward to that day!
    Hello John,

You meant that you got a date in the "Actual Shipping Date:" tab or .....?
  • Yeah, do we know that the next wave of US shipments will be the end of January?
  • @Brent...just search the blogs mate, there have been postings and solutions about this problem.
  • Got all mine setup... Formula Rim wont mount to the V2... Any trick??... Locates ok but it seems like it just won't slip further on that last final bit. Getting frustrated with it. BMW Wheel goes on ok but that one is a pain in the ass to get off... Anyone come across this yet?
    Brent, I noticed the same thing with my Formula Carbon Rim also. My BMW wheel goes on and off OK. Those little balls seem to get stuck in the holes when retracting the release mechanism but I'm sure they will loosen with time and  it will get better the more you use it. I was able to seat it fully after repeated attempts but it did take some force. I will check blog to see if there is a solution.
  • Dragan SulicDragan Sulic Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi Fanatec Fanatics,

If any of my fellow Aussie guys/gals want invite codes to purchase the Clubsport V.2 Wheel Base, please inbox me a PM and i will forward it to you. 

I also have 2 codes available, so message me if you're interested but remember first in best dressed. 

As one of the previous memebers mentioned please ensure that you are a registered member at the Fanatec Australia site and you supply me with the same e-mail address you used during registration, this will ensure that the code will automatically appear in your user profile and you will be notified by e-mail.

Great!

Dragan
  • I also have 2 Australian codes available.
  • 17 days to go..... counting the days.
  • 17 days to go..... counting the days.
    I can't wait.  I hope my V2 is in good sahpe, sounds like a firmware update is a must.  Counting the days..........
  • Before Fanatec said the Xbox wheel rim would be ready or full discussed by the end of the year.

Since it's taken 3 months longer it would sure be nice if Fanatec just updated us, showed us a little product action, some development.

Pretty much the right thing to do.
  • Anyone have any news on there base shipping out. I ordered mine 11/15 and on my acct it's saying end of January. But I still haven't received any emails on a specific ship date. I know it's only a week away, but I'm getting anxious.
  • Anyone have any news on there base shipping out. I ordered mine 11/15 and on my acct it's saying end of January. But I still haven't received any emails on a specific ship date. I know it's only a week away, but I'm getting anxious.
    I ordered mine on 10-22, but i had to email them to get the response "end of Jan" date as well. so your order has wording after the "estimated shipping date"??
  • I sent fanatec an email with a question about all the different pieces in my up and coming order.they emailed back to me within a half hour and said everything was good and to expect shipping at the end of the month so we must all be in the same boat literally.what do you think Feb. 7th maybe?so be it.ill take them at their word.
  • I sent fanatec an email with a question about all the different pieces in my up and coming order.they emailed back to me within a half hour and said everything was good and to expect shipping at the end of the month so we must all be in the same boat literally.what do you think Feb. 7th maybe?so be it.ill take them at their word.
    My b-day is in a couple weeks, hope it gets here before then. Ordered 10/24 and estimate was end of Jan.  :-w
    I ordered mine on 10-22, but i had to email them to get the response "end of Jan" date as well. so your order has wording after the "estimated shipping date"??
    All it says is estimated ship date 01/30/2015. When emailed them at the beginning of the month there reply was end of January for the base and wheel and end of February for the shifter.

All it says is estimated ship date 01/30/2015. When emailed them at the beginning of the month there reply was end of January for the base and wheel and end of February for the shifter.

Did you happen to order your shifter with the V2 Base?  I did the same back in Nov. and they told me the shifter would be in before the base and they could ship it earlier at no charge.....hope i will get the base and shifter together.  My expected date is 1/30/15 as well.
  • ..Interesting, my account doesnt say an expected date but I do have the email exchange with Fanatec saying end of Jan delivery. Im sure though I wont have to dig up that email, still a week remaining.. 
  • ..Interesting, my account doesnt say an expected date but I do have the email exchange with Fanatec saying end of Jan delivery. Im sure though I wont have to dig up that email, still a week remaining.. 
    my expected date was blank and never changed, I eventually just got a shipping notice
  • thanks Josha, thought it was just my order..happens more often apparently.
  • On the home straight now!

Did you happen to order your shifter with the V2 Base?  I did the same back in Nov. and they told me the shifter would be in before the base and they could ship it earlier at no charge.....hope i will get the base and shifter together.  My expected date is 1/30/15 as well.

John I did order the sequential shifter at the same time. When I emailed fanatic about shipment they said the shifter would go out end of February, I just hope they go ahead and ship my base and wheel out end of January and maybe I'll get lucky and the shifter will come with it. I know we're on the home stretch, but the closer it gets the more anxious I get. I hope all this excitement is warranted. Have a good one.

John I did order the sequential shifter at the same time. When I emailed fanatic about shipment they said the shifter would go out end of February, I just hope they go ahead and ship my base and wheel out end of January and maybe I'll get lucky and the shifter will come with it. I know we're on the home stretch, but the closer it gets the more anxious I get. I hope all this excitement is warranted. Have a good one.
    I hope I didn't mess up by not taking early delivery of the shifter.....I was just trying to be nice and it would make it much harder to look at my rig with everything less the new base.  I hope Jan. 30th comes true and everyones equipment works flawlessly.  After reading some post about fan probs, units shutting off after 5-10 minutes of use, and grinding noises while turning the wheel I have got a little nervous. BUT, I know Fanatec has a great customer support and will take care of their units as my first CSS had an issue and it was replaced in a timely manner.

Good Luck to All

I hope I didn't mess up by not taking early delivery of the shifter.....I was just trying to be nice and it would make it much harder to look at my rig with everything less the new base.  I hope Jan. 30th comes true and everyones equipment works flawlessly.  After reading some post about fan probs, units shutting off after 5-10 minutes of use, and grinding noises while turning the wheel I have got a little nervous. BUT, I know Fanatec has a great customer support and will take care of their units as my first CSS had an issue and it was replaced in a timely manner.

Good Luck to All

Great outlook John. There are bound to be a few issues. Every product whether new or old has some issues in manufacturing. The determining factor IMO is the service that follows these issues. Fanatec is great to deal with when it comes to customer and product issues in my experience. I hope everyone has your outlook and positive attitude. :)
  • Australian customers who are still waiting should check their email for despatch notice.
    It looks like the units are starting to ship. I just got an email from Endor Australia saying my two items have been shipped (endor is fanatec).

• I haven't got an email yet but I have a shipping date on my order page.
    Can't wait
  • Mines already landed in QLD, looks like I'm gonna have it tomorrow.
  • edited January 2015

(EU)

"We are so sorry to inform you that the estimated shipping date of the ordered ClubSport Wheel Base V2 has been delayed.

The vessel including our goods will arrive at the port later than originally planned. Of course, your order will be shipped immediately – after the goods have arrived in stock at our warehouse. The new estimated shipping date is about mid of February 2015. Further information about the dispatch of your order will follow as soon as available and in a timely manner."

ARE...YOU...FREAKING...KIDDING....ME?!?! Yes, I am upset....

• "We are so sorry to inform you that the estimated shipping date of the ordered ClubSport Wheel Base V2 has been delayed.

The vessel including our goods will arrive at the port later than originally planned. Of course, your order will be shipped immediately – after the goods have arrived in stock at our warehouse. The new estimated shipping date is about mid of February 2015. Further information about the dispatch of your order will follow as soon as available and in a timely manner."

ARE...YOU...FREAKING...KIDDING....ME?!?! Yes, I am upset....

what is your location Haroldas?

• what is your location Haroldas?
    I'm from EU man :(