The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Around what time did you get your notification and in what time zone are you in. Thanks
  • I just got my tracking (EU), payed for standard delivery :)
    Can't wait for the ultimate driving weekend ^^
  • edited February 2015
    Scheduled Delivery Date:Wednesday, 11/02/2015
    Recieved my tracking numbers for the parcels :) CSW V2 and Hub tomorrow at my house (Miedzyrzecz, lubuskie, POLAND)! Oh my, this is faster than I expected... Now, I'm gonna get 2 beers :D
  • edited February 2015
    Scheduled Delivery Date:Wednesday, 11/02/2015
    Well I guess I'm not going to my Wednesday lectures :D (EU UK)
  • I got the notification arround 10pm and im in the north east us
  • Haven't received a notice yet, but I'm sure they're pretty busy getting through the orders.  My order date was a little later 11/13 so maybe I'll get a notice next week.  I'm assuming all 1/30 estimated shippables were on the same boat.   I'm on the west coast so it won't be too long after the notice that I'll get to hook it up and enjoy.

Good to hear the notices are coming, but the wait is killing me.  :) 

• Gald to hear this GREAT NEWS!!!!!
  • YAAAhooo! came home from work and 3 boxes in front of the door!  FINALLLY. Interestingly enough i received no tracking or any update on the account status but thats ok right now!
    (US ordered on 10-21) everything has to be on that ship now for everyone over here!
  • What are the chances of that??? On the very same day of delivery of the CSW that I seem to feel just a little too unwell to work. Coincidence???? Be carefu it's contagious.
  • Guys, I just wanted to quickly say:

And I'm off to do some laps. Many laps. Cheers!
  • Guys, I just wanted to quickly say:

And I'm off to do some laps. Many laps. Cheers!
    Nice man, hope you're enjoying it, I am still camping the window for the delivery man :D
  • Well, after camping the window for 8 hours, it's finally here!! Time to disconnect from real life :D

• Robert WernRobert Wern Member
    edited February 2015
    Just arrived, and added the Derek Spears Design (DSD) CSW Button Box Panels...
  • Congratulations, guys!

I am now remembering the feeling when I got my unit after a long wait.

Cheers to us, Fanatec users/drivers. :)

JC
  • Awesome, just got the email saying my wheel and base are shipping today. So excited!! I'll have to wait on my sq shifter, but the other goodies will hold me over. Ordered nov. 15, 2014
  • Once you all received your first email saying it was on its way, how long did the shipping take.
  • Awesome, just got the email saying my wheel and base are shipping today. So excited!! I'll have to wait on my sq shifter, but the other goodies will hold me over. Ordered nov. 15, 2014
    Same here, sq shifter i'm really excited for at the end of the month. Although, v2 just arrived at my house!! So like you said, other goodies will have to hold us over :)

You guys are finally rid of me for a bit, cheers all!  :-h
  • Once you all received your first email saying it was on its way, how long did the shipping take.
    I'm in EU, used Express Shipping, received the first email yesterday and today I got the goods.
  • Dillon how long did your shipping take?
  • Thanks Haroldas
  • Im going to miss you guys when my V2 gets here.....................NOT!

I was nervous when i saaw the FedEx truck pull up, looking for Fanatec boxes, but nothing yet....
  • Well, after camping the window for 8 hours, it's finally here!! Time to disconnect from real life :D

Wow this fella got a lot of Goodies!
  • Dillon how long did your shipping take?
    Took 4 1/2 days to receive the base from when i was notified with the tracking #. It traveled about a thousand miles from origin in CA.
  • The west coast ports are completely shutting down for 4 days I believe. Port managers said temp workers would NOT be brought in. To me this is like the air line pilots strike in the 80s. These ports are too important to us as a nation to be shut down. Our president should step in. But he's a talker not a doer. We will continue to suffer as a country because of his lack of leadership!
  • Hi 

Today is the FANATEC day for me.... just received the CSW V2.

Very fast shipment from Germany to Spain with a standard shipping. Only 2 days! Waau!!!

Can't wait to leave the work and install the new wheel.
  • oh mine, when can I receive my wheel base and rims!!!! 
    it's should be shipped out on 30 Jan.!

• I received my tracking number. I will have my gear sometime on Saturday, can't wait. This is awesome!! I hope the rest of you get your good news soon.
    It's my impression that everyone with a original ship date of 1-30 will have there stuff soon. I'm pretty sure that all the bases have reached the warehouse. Because myself and many others with the 1-30 original date are receiving there rigs. The port problems will however come into play with the shipping of the sq shifters. It might be awhile before we receive those. I'll be using paddle shifters for stock car racing, not ideal but you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • yeah everything is Obama's fault.the bad weather back east,Bruce Jenners car accident,hell,ill bet you Obama even hates sim racers so hes tried to intentionally keep those ships from being unloaded.I mean its only a billion dollars a day the economy is losing,why would he want it resolved?Oh yeah he can just create an executive order and all those unhappy dock workers will just happily go back to work with no new contracts and all will be good,no wait lets propose something to congress and see how many terms it takes for the must unproductive legislative body in the history of US to get around to doing nothing.Its a strike.Good faith negotiations must take place for this to be resolved.Thats why theyre striking because theyve been working without a contract and so far things have gone unresolved.Negotiations break down and strikes happen every day.These things  go on until people start losing enough money to get serious about negotiations and then things get resolved.Pro Baseball,Pro football,fire fighters,police,truckers and air traffic controllers have all used the same tactics,be it through strikes or lock outs.Every negotiation has two sides. Cooler heads will eventually  prevail.
  • Lisa,

The most unproductive Congress in US history was the last congress. FYI
  • Sheesh people, can you take it outside, please?

I just want my V2, not a political diatribe.