Is there a problem with Fanatec customer support?

edited September 2020 in Steering Wheels

Hi,

I created a support ticket on august 24th and I haven't received any response. I replied to the confirmation email but I didn´t received anything.

Has Fanatec simply stopped providing support for their customers? Has Fanatec a problem with their support platform?

I have a problem with my steering wheel (Formula 2019 v2).

Can anyone help me please?

I have tried to contact several ways without success.

Thanks you!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Germán,

The technical department have informed me that the cases are quite overloaded at the moment, so there are still some open tickets from August 24th. You will receive a response soon!

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks from your response, Dominic.

I´ll wait for someone contact me.

Greetings.

• Overloaded ... hopefule for new customer like me that have probleme , never had the chance to play 1sec🤦🏼‍♂️

• At least I have another steering wheel and I can play. Personally, I do not find acceptable that no one responded to the support ticket after 8-9 days.

I think that Fanatec should review this matter seriously.

• I’ve been waiting on a reply from a support ticket I raised since 14th of August after my brand new CSL Elite PS4 arrived faulty. I included videos of the issue too as I hoped this would speed the process up. Why have I not received a response? I don’t want a refund, I just want a product that works. I’m so close to contacting my credit card company to get a refund as I’ve run out of options and patience. First time customer here and this is the experience I get. Coronavirus or not, I don’t think this is an acceptable way to treat customers given the premium you charge for products. You have had so long to sort these support problems now

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jonathan,

According to the system, you received a response on August 19th, an RMA was initiated, and then you received all follow-up on the 20th from the sales team confirming the details of the RMA.

If you do not see these messages, please check your spam folder. If they are not there, please send me a private message (click my name, then the 'Message' button).

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I have a steering wheel issue , in the United States. Who can I contact to get issued resolved. Please help.