No response from Fanatec support

It's been a week now since I raised a support message to Fanatec and haven't heard anything back.. If they're that busy shouldn't they be more transparent in letting the customers know?

Im saying this as I am stuck in a frustrating situation where I have a brand new csl elite wheel that isn't working properly and hasn't been since day 1 of purchase. I understand things can go wrong but it feels like I am being ignored and it is very frustrating.

Is anyone else waiting on responses from Fanatec support?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Sean,

Unfortunately there are still open tickets from the 29th, which is when you created yours. Normally the response is faster than this but there is significantly high demand at the moment. You will receive a response soon.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Dominic,

Thanks for updating me that's all I needed to hear I will await the response I understand your team is busy.

Just a sidenote it may be helpful if this is more clear when creating a support ticket such as getting an automated response to let people know there are delays in response time. Otherwise you feel left in the dark about it and wonder if Fanatec even received your message.

Thanks for your help

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Sean,

Actually you should have received an automated response immediately to confirm that we received your ticket. I can see it on the system so it definitely went out. Have you checked your spam folder?