New Full setup, am I doing it right?

Hey everyone, i'm a live streamer and looking to get back into sim racing. I will be investing quite a bit but don't wanna buy the wrong stuff.

Currently my setup will include:

ClubSport Wheel base V2.5

ClubSport Wheel GT Alcantara

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon

ClubSport Handbremse V1.5

Next Level GT Ultimate V2 Cockpit

FREE STANDING SINGLE MONITOR STAND

FREE STANDING KEYBOARD & MOUSE STAND

I will be mounting a 40-50" on it as well.

My main question is do i absolutely need to also purchase the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

in order to use the ClubSport Handbremse V1.5 or will i be able to mount it on my cockpit?

My second question is , is the cockpit iv'e chosen good for the racing wheel and accessories.

thanks!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Nice selection Danny. To answer your questions.

You don't need the shifter to use the handbrake. It can be plugged directly to the PC or Wheelbase and Pedals (which I notice you don't have listed) if you have V3 or CSL with LC and can be mounted from the side or bottom. GT comes with mounting plates I believe.

The GT is perfectly fine with the CSW V2.5

Enjoy !

• Thanks a lot Joseph!

I've added the https://fanatec.com/us-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3 to my order as well thanks for the heads up on that lol!

Thanks again for your help! this answered my questions, I think visually all will look great for my comunity!

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Look forward to seeing some pics 😉

• I have a NLR GTTrack and triple monitor stand. I have already replaced the triple stand with a sim-lab unit. The NLR stand did not fit my 32" displays. Was a real pain to work with.

The GTTrack is ok but I also plan to replace this at some point. The problem I have with the GTTrack is in mount does not adjust well to suit my DD1. I also don't like the mount for the shifter/hand brake. I can't seem to get it in a position I like. It also seem to be a bit flimsy.