WRC 9 CSL Elite PS4 doesn't work

Hello,

I have windows 10 Pro and installed the latest driver (v373) but I can't get the Csl elite to work. I can't assign any buttons and I have no FFB. It shows the wheelbase in the game but I can't do anything. When I switch in the game to PS4 mode and then switch back I can assign some buttons and and then it works (no FFB) but as soon as I leave the game I have to start over again. I had WRC 8 before and I had also the same issue. in F1 2020 and Dirt 2.0 it works flawless. Your help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• edited September 2020

I had the same issue and for me WRC9 thought my Xbox Controller was my Fanatec Wheel base.. i could steer and use pedals but all FFB came thru the Xbox Controller.

I solved it by uninstalling drivers for the Xbox Controller. Be sure to not connect any other device (Controller/wheel) to the same USB port as you have the Wheel.

• Thanks for your response. I have my Ps4 controller also installed maybe I am going to delete it and see if that helps.....it's really frustrating because I have played wrc always on the Ps4 and now I finally have a game pc and can't play it

• Hi there my problem its related to ps5 as the wheel its working on dashboard of the console menu, it works on acc but once you start the wrc9 only the ps button works. On the game controls setings its not even recognised. i have already flush the firmware and its not working

I use csl elite f1 set

I want to get wrc wheel but i want to get this fix before i spend money

Any clues

• Anyone solve any issues?

Just bought the game on PC, I have the Fanatec CSL elite set with a CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 and I can't do anything in the game. Shows it's connected within the settings but I can't change any of the buttons or use it within a race.

I can't find anything online to help me. Kind of crazy for a game PARTNERED with Fanatec.

• After several days of reinstalling almost everything related to this blasted game, I have finally figured out that having Steam running in the background was making WRC 9 not recognize my CSL Elite. Try closing Steam or any other launchers besides Epic before launching the game.

• Has anyone had any luck with this? I tried closing all launchers like the comment suggested but that didn't work for me.