Clubsport V3 calibration resets every time I turn off the wheel

I can’t seem to find a solution for this anywhere. My manual calibration for the wheel resets back to factory settings every time I turn off the wheel and turn it back on. I have a CSW V2.5 with the latest drivers and the pedals plunged into the wheel. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Yoon,

If your V3 pedal manual calibration is resetting every time you restart the base, it could be related to Windows or your PC's USB management. Please make sure Windows is up to date and I suggest trying different USB ports. You could also try connecting the pedals directly to the PC via USB (disconnect the RJ12 cable first, you must not have both cables connected at the same time).

If these steps don't help, please create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I've got a similar problem for a long time with my v3 pedals. On every reboot of windows, i have to jump into the pedal settings, change the break value from 50 to 51 and then back to 50, otherwise it seems like the pedals are set to 1 because i have to press them like a maniac to get any feedback.

Ive got that behavior on two different computers on the latest windows 10. so i guess it's a driver or hardware fault.