Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedal does not detect at all

edited October 2020 in Pedals

I cannot get any input from the pedals on PS4. the wheel seems to work fine but the pedals apparently do not detect. :( Not sure how to fix this.

I have updated the drivers.

Tried restarting game and PS4.

Disconnected and replugged cables, wheel.

Comments

• How did you connect the pedals? Which cable used and to where?

• Hello,

I ordered the CSL Elite F1 package under PS4 + CSL Elite Pedal Loadcell Kit. I got it all fast.
    I mounted + installed the drivers.
    I played F1 2018 and 2019. And I noticed that the load cell brake was not working.
    After checking the connections, and the drivers, everything is ok except the brake pedal.
    On the Loadcell Kit Pedal driver software, the pedal does not react (no blue level).

I don't know if it's the LC box or the pedal that isn't working.
    What should I do ??
    Help.

• Bonjour

J’ai accepté le paquet CSL Elite F1 sous PS4 1151723 + Kit de loadcell CSL Elite pédales 1151764. J’ai tout reçu rapide.

J’ai monté + installer les pilotes.

J’ai joué à F1 2018 et 2019. Et je suis suis aperçu que le frein load cell ne fonctionnalité pas.

Après avoir été vérifié les connections, et les drivers tout est ok sauf la pédale de frein.

Sur le logiciel du pilote Pédale Loadcell Kit la pédale ne réagit pas (pas de niveau bleu).

Je ne sais pas si c’est le boitier LC ou la pédale qui ne fonctionne pas.

Que dois-je faire ??

Au secours.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Gilles,

I can see that you are already in contact with our Technical Support department. I'm sure they can resolve this for you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• merci d’avance pour voir mon problème ... actuellement, j’ai enlevé le frein de cellule de charge, je joue avec la boîte simple avec l’accélération et le frein normal .... et c’est OK

• still no answer