Clubsport pedal damper feels "gritty"

Hi all. I recently installed the pedal damper to my Clubsport V3 throttle. It performs wonderfully and I can't imagine going without it now. It's properly installed according to the instructions and I followed Barry's suggestion also. The only small complaint I have is that there is a gritty sound and feel as I apply pressure to it. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is this normal?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Is it coming from the hydraulic arm or could it be the bracket rubbing against the pedal? A video would help if possible.

• Hi Joseph. Thanks for the response. It definitely seems to be coming from the hydraulic arm but I'll confirm once again this evening and do my best to provide an accurate video as well.

• A gritty sound and feel does not sound normal, no. If you still have warranty, contact Fanatec Support.

• I'm thinking the same, Remco.

Joseph, do you have any suggestions on how I may provide a video? I've tried to attach it in this message but it doesn't appear to allow me to do so.

Thanks a bunch.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Brian,

I don't think it's necessary to post the video here - please create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account. There is an option to upload a video there.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Dominic,

I'll try to do that today.

Thanks again.