Inverted V3 Throttle Rumble Motor Issue

Stephane YverStephane Yver Member
edited November 2020 in Pedals

Hi Guies,

After installing the damper kit on the throttle pedal and mounting the rumble motor upside down on the new mount that comes with the kit, the rumble motor has become very noisy.

Does that mean it is damaged or is there a way to fix it ?

Thx.

Comments

• It's just the design. See if you can work out what's causing the noise - it's most likely not tight in the black c shaped spring clip - you should be able to tighten that clip with pliers or just reseat the motor.. Sometimes even just rotating the motor a bit quietens it a bit.

• Stephane YverStephane Yver Member
    edited November 2020

Thx Gary.

Unfortunately I think mine is really dead.

I have tightened everything. It is not moving. The noise really comes from the motor itself (see attached vid)

I have even put it back in its original position (ie. head down), I still have the same noise.

I will ask Support if there is a way to have the part shipped and try to replace it.

Best,

• Mine make the same noise, occasionally worse - I thought it was normal!

• Hi Gary,

No they are normally silent.

I wish I had watched the Sim Racing Garage video before installing the damper kit.

I would have adjusted the pedal travel and not touched the damn thing.

• Hi guys, I just got my clubsport v3 INVERTED pedals and I would like to know which is the last update available for them, if you can help me please answer this. Appreciate it!!

• Hi Panos,

Mine are plugged into the DD2 wheelbase with driver 380 which is not showing any information about the pedals’ firmware so I do not know sorry. Are yours plugged via USB ?

• Mine are plugged into csl elite wheelbase (licensed for ps4) and I am currently using driver 373 (a week ago I was playing with the csl's elite loadsdcell pedals). Everything works fine but I just want to upgrade to driver 380 and wanna if everything works fine with 380 too..

• I have had no issues with 380.