Can't reach Fanatec after many attemps. Please Help!!

I have sent several emails to Fanatec via the online request form (No direct email) within the last 3 weeks. No confirmation email, absolutely crickets.

I have to assume I am doing something wrong here. Does something wrong here.

I would appreciate if you have any suggestion.

Comments

• Have you checked whether you have the right E-Mail adress specified?

• I have no email address to email it to. I used he online form to contact.

• Check your junk/spam folder?

• Did you get confirmation that the online message was actually sent? I've had previous issues with the form not working as intended.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Antonio,

I can't see any messages from you on the system, which explains why you haven't received a reply.

It may be a browser or cache issue that is preventing you from using the website contact form.

I will send you a PM.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I think it speaks well of Fanatec that they have folks monitoring the forums and providing support this way- Glad I recently ordered from them. Can't wait!

• edited November 2020

I have the same problem (and some months ago also) ... This weekend send a support request, did not received a confirmation mail, also not in junk/spam folder. And also not in Internet explorer and Firefox (only a message on the site that the message was send) ... So i try'd again, and again no mail with confirmation that they reseived my support. It was about a missing / lost dd1 torque key

Maybe someone of support is reading this 😁

Greetingz Jeroen

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Jeroen,

I checked your account and there are support tickets logged on November 28th and November 30th. You were also sent a personal reply from a support agent earlier today about the torque key. If you did not receive any emails from us, there may be an issue with the filtering on your email account. Please let me know via private message (click my name, then the 'Message' button).

[Fanatec Community Manager]